Page 1 of 2
Price has been lowered from my last thread.

Theres nothing wrong with the bass, it has no strings currently but I'll buy a set for you before I send it.

Here's some pictures of it i took a few months ago, it has not left my bedroom since then.

I've got no problems with this bass other than I'm not a huge fan of the actives, I prefer my passive fender ones.

Possible trades for a large (working) ipod, 20gb+, but offer anything else you may have because I will definately consider it.
Sorry forgot to mention, I'm from south wales but will be willing to meet someone with it (within reason). I'm happy to post it aswell.
Would you consider trading the bass for a Apple 80Gb iPod? It's used, has some chrome scratching, and the screen is slightly cracked in the top right hand corner. Can still see the majority of the screen. Comes with official Apple iPod headphones as well, and data transfer cable.

Interested?
Quote by cleft11
Would you consider trading the bass for a Apple 80Gb iPod? It's used, has some chrome scratching, and the screen is slightly cracked in the top right hand corner. Can still see the majority of the screen. Comes with official Apple iPod headphones as well, and data transfer cable.

Interested?

Hey, I'm definately interested, any pics of the crack? how long does the battery last now because mine began to last less and less over time?

also any chance of throwing some cash in because
Quote by badgerific
Hey, I'm definately interested, any pics of the crack? how long does the battery last now because mine began to last less and less over time?

also any chance of throwing some cash in because

Sorry to double post but I accidently clicked the post button, and there's no edit here.

Could you throw some cash in because I could get a new 80gb ipod off ebay for £120?
Quote by cleft11
Sorry. How much you want extra? £20 say? The battery is normal, nothing wrong with it. Only thing wrong is the cracked/dead pixels.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qte89d.jpg

IS the iPod (Black btw!)

I just noticed your sig, would you trade the ipod and your jackhammer pedal?

I'll cover the postage for the ipod , and you cover the postage for the bass, I checked quickly the other night and it shouldn't cost more than £15 to send it to you, but that was only a guess.
Hmm, I don't think I could trade the pedal, I'd prefer to keep my pedals, I like the distortion on it.

So clarify the deal?
What part of South Cymru?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
What's the difference between the NJ and the NT?

Also, how much for shipping to denmark?
Quote by xFilth
What's the difference between the NJ and the NT?

Also, how much for shipping to denmark?

The NT is neck through, the NJ is bolt on, I'm not sure if there are any other differences or what they would be.

I've not got a clue how much shipping to denmark would be, I'll try and find out, it would be helpfull if you could try find out aswell as me and then we can hopefully find the cheapest available.
Quote by badgerific
The NT is neck through, the NJ is bolt on, I'm not sure if there are any other differences or what they would be.

I've not got a clue how much shipping to denmark would be, I'll try and find out, it would be helpfull if you could try find out aswell as me and then we can hopefully find the cheapest available.

I had a look for a shipping quote and the cheapest I found was about £27 but that was just a aproximation. Would you be happy to pay about £160 posted to denmark?
Hmm, Ill consider it, but cant promise anything as the finances are a bit low atm, so keep looking for a buyer
What about a Zakk Wylde Crybaby Wah?
Got a Zoom G2 about as well, and a Fostex FX-80 Recording doo-hicky, I'm based in Cardiff

I've a mild interest, wanted a bass for a while now
Quote by tushmeister
What about a Zakk Wylde Crybaby Wah?
Got a Zoom G2 about as well, and a Fostex FX-80 Recording doo-hicky, I'm based in Cardiff

I've a mild interest, wanted a bass for a while now

Don't really have any interest in the guitar effects or psp, could you link me to fostex recording thing? I'm interested in it I just couldn't find a model called the fx-80.
Quote by badgerific
Cool, can it easily be connected to the pc to send stuff from it to the pc? and is the book and stuff with it?

As for the book, I don't know if I have it somewhere around here, it can be downloaded from here if not (not ideal I know, I swear I saw it last week, I'll look about for it);
http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-instructions-owner-manual/FOSTEX/VF80EX-_E

And for connecting, I won't lie it isn't ideal, if you have a Microphone port you can record onto the device, then use an instrument cable with jack adapter to play it into audacity or some other recording software on the computer.

It'll come with the power cable, a jack adapter (I've got several) and if I can find it, the manual.

One of the buttons is depressed into the body, but it's the button for deleting 'Marks' (which you use to separate songs etc, so you can get from one to the other easier), and these can be deleted just as easily through one of the Menu options, so it's not a problem as far as usage goes. But I'd rather you know now.
Quote by Darkice
what is that in USD?
like the same or a little more?
have to wait to see how much my next pay check is.

Wow I just checked some quotes and i was getting prices from £70 - £100 to send it to you. I believe its $1.3 to £1 ish at the moment so thats about $91 - $130 just to post it, along with $170 for the bass.

I think it would be cheaper for you to find a used one closer to you , but if you want to pay for it I don't mind sending it to you.
yeah I think I will look in to getting one locally, though latter this year Im going for a trip to the UK so if you still got it then maybe I could pick it up locally.
Page 1 of 2