I've been working on this for about a week now and really like it, I would just like to get some different points of view on it as to what improvements can be made etc.

I have put some vocal melodies on the track just as an idea as to how it would sound. I have some of the lyrics but they're on there.

So please tell me what you think. C4C
Thanks

Btw it sounds so so so much better with the RSE .
Attachments:
Further, further.zip
Really awesome!
I really did enjoy it.. especially the build + solo.

Fantastic work!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Wow, Awesome song! I like the overall happy mood . The intro is nice. The lead at the second verse sounds great.The solo build and solo are excellent.
Everything is perfect, so there's not much to crit. Great job!

PD. Thanks for critting my song
awesome song, my only suggestion is that you should take measures 34 - 49 and take it out of where it is completly and put it in right before the third chorus. i did it and it gives the third chorus a little something extra that really makes a good "Grand Finally". and the only solo'n part i didn't (it was an amazing sounding solo btw) like was on the solo build where it was goin the triplets 11-12-x-12-14-x-ect. didn't sound right. anywho, i dont' have any songs to crit, just look'n through other peeps for inspiration, cudn't help but crit this one, it was really good. 9/10, fix those things that i mentioned and its a 10/10 no doubt. but thats just my opinion,