I bought this about a year ago and I've lost the reciept. It's got no serial numbers on it or any distinguishing features, other than it's a Johnson, it looks kinda like a musicman and last time i checked i'm pretty sure it's white. I've tried googling it but i dont get any relevant hits - i tried Johnsons site too and I think they've discontinued it. If anyone's got one like it, or knows anything about it, I need to know what it's called!
Attachments:
bass.jpg
why do you NEED to know it?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Deliriumbassist

TS, it's a Musicman Stingray copy. In fact, with a quick google search, I think it's called the Johnson MM4.

this.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Because it's nice to know about your instrument?

TS, it's a Musicman Stingray copy. In fact, with a quick google search, I think it's called the Johnson MM4.

isuppose but when the gu bought this bass wouldnt the shopkeeper guy tell u what it was
or wudnt u know the name?
really its stupid that u dont know the name(no offense)
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I have the same bass except mine was blue and then I painted it (poorly) pink, I think its a MM4 as stated above.
ahaha, your thread title made me think of the part in Borat where he goes to look at pets and sees a tortoise and is all 'What kind of dog is this?'

lol.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Awesome to the MAX.

Seriously, I knew what it was once and its such a forgettable name. I lost the reciept too. No offense taken.

God i love the internet