Hey all, im a relative newcomer to this part of the UG forums, but i'd like to ask a quick question.
Has anyone heard of a jazz/blues/african groove guitarist called John Etheridge? I have the chance to attend an exclusive workshop with him and i'd like to know if he's really that well known. On the leaflet it says that he's played with greats such as Andy Summers, Pat Methany and John Williams, and will be supported by female acoustic guitarist/singer, Kit Holmes. I'm pretty sure i've heard his name before, but can't think where from...

So has anyone heard of him?

thanking you in advance,

Stud
xxx
Quote by Stud_Muffin
he's played with greats such as Andy Summers, Pat Methany and John Williams

I'm confused why they would leave Stephane Grappelli off the list, that guy's a legend.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
Stud
xxx

Weird send off BTW.

I don't know if he's very well known, but he is well known among jazz circles. I'd say attend the workshop if you can, you'll definitely learn a thing or 2 from him.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by Stud_Muffin
Why?

And thanks, looks like i'll get myself down there

lol, I just found it weird that you'd end the post with xxx, I usually use that to end conversations with women so ending a post with it is a bit amusing.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
haha, its just a habit i've got into, sorry if it freaked you out a little. but seriously, if you see any of my threads, they've all ended like that...