hey could any one help me i want to do a cover for school and i have to do it by tomorrow could anyone help me and tell me an easy but fun song to play on guitar thanks
Quote by guitarmaster_08
hey could any one help me i want to do a cover for school and i have to do it by tomorrow could anyone help me and tell me an easy but fun song to play on guitar thanks

walk this way - aerosmith
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Anything by Joe Satriani should be pretty easy and hey all of his stuff is instrumentals so your set. Sarcasm aside how about...

Alice In Chains - Man In The Box
Metallica - Enter Sandman, Seek and Destroy
Black Sabbath - Iron Man, Paranoid

Those are songs that all the kids should know.
its a school thing.

anything current and pop punk will be easy. XD
though idk if your hoping for answers like green day or all time low.

the obvious ones have kinda been given. i kinda stand by walk this way. easy enguoh part. people will recognize it. fun to playh.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
jet- are you gonna be my girl
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
thanks i only started about a month ago and can only play other side by RHCP ill try walk this way cheers any metal songs?? by bfmv or a7x would be good
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World - Neil Young

Solo is doable but not easy, but rest of it is easy
Quote by thundrstruk891
do EXACTLY what rock savior said.

EXACTLY.

Quote by SGKIDD
^^ X2,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

To me

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM greendayguitar or blues_rocker to join.
Judas Priest - Livin after midnight
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
AC\DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
almost easy by ax7 is well easy the solo might be too much for you though
Smells Like Teen Spirit! Woo I always play that for an easy song... Laid To Rest by Lamb of God isn't too hard
Quote by darkstar94
Smells Like Teen Spirit! Woo I always play that for an easy song... Laid To Rest by Lamb of God isn't too hard

bähähä that too easy :P