If I get a 1-spot daisy chain + adaptor, do all the jacks need to be plugged into pedals?
I'm talking about this:
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-MultiPlug-5-Cable-for-1-SPOT-Adapter?sku=151687
I'm gettin my first 3 pedals for xmas and I don't wanna get the 1-spot if i HAVE to use 5 pedals with it.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
ok, thanks
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Watch out though... I got one of these and it makes my pedals buzz like crazy when they are off. It's so bad that I don't even use my pedals anymore.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
yeah. there are other better adaptors out there. the 1spots really cause a lot of hum.

if you don't mind spending more on isolated outputs (zero hum) , i recommend the fuel tank junior for 5 or less pedals.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Ah crap. thanks for telling me this stuff. I'd rather not spend 100 bucks on a fuel tank, cause i has no moneys. I'll use a power strip i guess.
The Godlyke PA-9 is just like the 1-spot but without the buzzyness - at least from my experience of it.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
if you get a tuner pedal, connect it to a 1spot, and then connect the tuner to like 5,6 pedals would it make a difference than plugging all the pedals to the 1spot?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack