axemann08
23 IQ
what is the difference from a power tab to the normal tab? Because i look at some tabs and it gives you the option of a "power tab" but if i click it i need to download something, but are they better tab??
FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
It's free, try it out
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
prizzy
Prizzy
113 IQ
I recently downloaded power tab. when I go to a power tab it tells me To download it but i can never find the file what am i doing wrong?
SomeoneYouKnew
UG God
2,503 IQ

after you click the box, a dialog window will come up, asking if you want to save the file or open it. i usually chose to save it. the window will also show the name the file is being saved under.

all my downloads are directed to my desktop then cut and paste them where they belong, but it really depends on where the last upload or download came from or was sent. check your desktop and "my documents". if in neither of those places, do a search on your computer. enter at least part of the file name.

in this case, the file name was no_such_thing_ver2

the other way to search would be to search for files named .ptb
this would show the location of all files with the powertab suffix.
you may have already downloaded some but just don't know where they are.

good luck.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Dec 2, 2008,
Putrefaction
THRASH IS BACK
73 IQ
As to make a new thread, I'll ask here

For some reason when I try to download zip files(as with power tab) they just open in word pad as a bunch of characters, anyone know whats wrong?
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

chaosguitair
54 IQ
Quote by FrenchyFungus
It's free, try it out

uhm i downloaded it and it sad that it was not activated and sad that i has to pay!!! and i didn't can opan a power tab in it ??? how
ZeGuitarist
Ambitious but rubbish
3,449 IQ
Quote by chaosguitair
uhm i downloaded it and it sad that it was not activated and sad that i has to pay!!! and i didn't can opan a power tab in it ??? how

Did you download PowerTab? Or Guitar Pro? PowerTab is free, but Guitar Pro isn't, and you can't open PT files in GP..

Cheers!