Poll: iPod or D2?
Poll Options
View poll results: iPod or D2?
iPod Nano
17 59%
Cowon D2
12 41%
Voters: 29.
For Christmas, i want a decent mp3 player, and I've narrowed it down to these two.

The D2 plays more file formats, can have rockbox on it, can have different flash skins, games and all that.
But an ipod is an ipod. It looks amazing, is supposed to have brilliant sound quality and is nice a small.

What do you guys think, which is the best?
hello
Ipods screens break easliy, the battery has problems after a year or two.

and to fix the battery/and problems you will a loose all your songs and b have to pay around 80% of the origional price you payed for the ipod in the first place

creative's are fantastic, never heard of this D2 though
have a look at the sony walkmans they have a better sound then the ipod, or if you are going for style i pod
ipod bums
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
iPod.

Quote by LaT3raluS

D2 btw (never heard of it), Ipod is too common

BEST ARGUMENT EVER!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Only time I'd ever own an ipod is if I won one in a competition or something. Even then I'd sell it.
Quote by LaT3raluS

D2 btw (never heard of it), Ipod is too common

You have helped enormously............
hello
Ipod isn't that bad. But isn't that good. Definitly the Cowon, look at JetAudio by Cowon, it has a better sound than winamp! But winamp has a library.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Angry Squirrel is Angry!!!

Quote by Joe-Fish
Pain in the ass. We got 6 inches last friday. We got another 8 inches today. We're supposed to get 10 more inches by christmas.