I want to organize all my songs. However I have a lot. Is there a way or a program that I can select a lot of songs and choose it as one artist and stuff instead of having to do it individually?
Thanks.
Quote by BFAbassist306
Try Itunes. you can do that on it.

I prefer the zune software, it crashes more.
Windows Media Player?
edit: nevermind
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by mexiSt
Zune software never crashed for me

It hasn't crashed for me either. I just organise my songs by artist.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
winamp

far superior to everything
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
MP3 Folder > Artist/Band Name > Album/CD Name > Songs fully named + track number preceding.
MediaMonkey
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
I use iTunes, and in the preferences check mark the box to "smart organize" or something like that, so not only is it organized in the program, but if you go to "My Music" on your computer its organized by artist then album.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by bendystraw
I prefer the zune software, it crashes more.

You prefer zune because it crashes more?
for software foobar is the best out there in terms of audio quality. Winamp has a terrible sounding EQ. There are several programs that can batch edit ID3 tags to make them all have the same artist/album data.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm