Hello GB&C,

I was just wondering if it's possible to wire up a blend knob?

What I mean by that is a knob that when lowered from '10' will slowly split the coils until it's fully split at the 0 position.

If it's not possible, no biggie, but I'd rather have it in a knob as apposed to a switch.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You could do it something like this:

Wire the first pot to be the volume for the full humbucker, then also wire the south start and finish to the second pot.

Instead of having a higher degree of splitting, you'd get a blend between both coils being fully active and one coil being fully active.

I might come back and make more sense later, when I don't feel like I'm going to vomit.
Quote by -MintSauce-
You could do it something like this:

Wire the first pot to be the volume for the full humbucker, then also wire the south start and finish to the second pot.

Instead of having a higher degree of splitting, you'd get a blend between both coils being fully active and one coil being fully active.

I might come back and make more sense later, when I don't feel like I'm going to vomit.

That's what I wanted to do, I just worded it badly.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Don't some washburn guitars have knobs that do that? IIRC it's called VCC for Voice Contour Control.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
Don't some washburn guitars have knobs that do that? IIRC it's called VCC for Voice Contour Control.

I think so.

I saw it on a Vintage Tele copy and it split the neck 'bucker. That's kind of where I got that idea from.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster