I'm sure it's a decent enough guitar but the very fact that it's a signature guitar means that there are better guitars for the money.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Lol.

First I saw the pickups, then the fact that the inlays are numbers. Wow. If I'm going to buy a $2700 guitar, you'd think I'd know which frets are which.
That guitar is beautiful, and Becker is amazing.
Its better than BLACKBLACKBLACKEMGEMGMEMGEMG guitars that you see these days, its unique!
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Ugly headstock, cool guitar. I wish I had some funky coloured pickups.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Damn nice!

Although I must say I like the headstock on his Peavey better...
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Nov 30, 2008,
I'd feel pretty ridiculous playing something with fret inlays like that in a live setting. The pickups too for that matter.

Kind of a lack of schematics on that page for me to really say anything else though.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
Quote by voteforpedro36
Lol.

First I saw the pickups, then the fact that the inlays are numbers. Wow. If I'm going to buy a $2700 guitar, you'd think I'd know which frets are which.

I dig it, it's the irony that Becker has a guitar that looks like a toy with fret numbers, when hes a friggen' virtuoso
HI
it looked pretty sick to me. i havnt heard much becker though
I am a Stephenist