http://elderly.com/new_instruments/items/12SC245.htm
i love this guitar more than anything. but im thinking, new pickup rings, new knobs, maybe MAYBE new tuners (i like the ones it has a lot), etc. just those average non-permanent modifications.
so give me ideas guys!
(btw inb4 someone asks how i could pay that much for a guitar, got it used at GC for a sweet $1699 )
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
i have some really nice knobs I bought off my guitar teacher (chrome with abalone top) and a couple of others good ones his ebay shop name if your interested is "guitar supplies uk" (based in Bedfordshire UK) also you could try Seymour Duncan phat cats if you ever did want to change the pickups
Sink-The-Pink
Quote by Sink-the-pink
i have some really nice knobs I bought off my guitar teacher (chrome with abalone top) and a couple of others good ones his ebay shop name if your interested is "guitar supplies uk" (based in Bedfordshire UK) also you could try Seymour Duncan phat cats if you ever did want to change the pickups

sorry, u.s only as far as ebay goes. my dad had too many bad experiences haha. and no, i'd never change the pick ups, they sound fantastic. just the little pieces of plastic that go around them.
There are only four things I'd do to one of those, and they're all superficial:

1. Straplocks,
2. Chrome metal dome knobs,
3. Coil splits,
4. Sperzel or Grover tuners.

The ivory plastic, chrome metal, and gold top combination is hot, IMHO.. so I wouldn't change it.
Quote by -MintSauce-

1. Straplocks,
3. Coil splits,

The ivory plastic, chrome metal, and gold top combination is hot, IMHO.. so I wouldn't change it.

1. that sounds about right. reccomend any? idk if you can tell which type i need by the pics.
2. this or black knobs. or gold, just for the s*** of it
3. dont like single coils. the only time i would have em in a guitar is as a middle pup.
4. hmm... yes... do they make gold sperzels? that sounds sexy..
Quote by -MintSauce-

1. Straplocks,
3. Coil splits,

+1.

and yeah, I'd add straplocks and new tuners.
I dunno about the coil splits though. There's nothing wrong with versatility, but some 'buckers just sound god awful when split.
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by Stratoblaster73
+1.

and yeah, I'd add straplocks and new tuners.
I dunno about the coil splits though. There's nothing wrong with versatility, but some 'buckers just sound god awful when split.

yeah very true. they were made to be humbuckers, they oughta be left that way.