And i love techno music. I was going to get a new acoustic guitar for christmas but now im thinking either a turn table or a keytar. Yes keytar. Does anyone know where i can find a cheap keytar? because I don't want to spend a lot of money on one if i dont like it

And if u don't know where to find a keytar what types of turntables or whatever should I get to start mixing music?

Thanks in advance
maybe you should try a DJing program like Traktor before you invest in turntables and records.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
There's so little companies that make Keytars and the ones that do are usually expensive. My friend is buying a cheap controller (making sure it is light) and then putting a strap on it and a handle. Might be something you could look into
Get a synth.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by MedicreDemon
maybe you should try a DJing program like Traktor before you invest in turntables and records.

This. Maybe download something like frootyloops, Rebirth or FL Studio. I've never tried any of them, but I hear they're good for that type of stuff.
whenever i see a keytar i laugh. i cant help it, i just do.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by americnidiot
This. Maybe download something like frootyloops, Rebirth or FL Studio. I've never tried any of them, but I hear they're good for that type of stuff.

frootyloops is fl studio. You can get legal copies of frooty loops on ebay cheap, people buy it and find out they don't want it anymore
Ya i have fruity loops now. Its pretty cool i never loaded any songs into it yet to mix them? I don't know if u can. Ya and on ebay the keytars are all a couple hundred lol. What is the difference between a synth and turntable? not literally like...what they do wise lol.