If there is a thread for this, does anybody have a link? I can't find it
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
i haven't come across one.

what do you want to know?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
well I'm looking at delays and I'm torn between the DD-7 and the Carbon Copy, the boss can do way more and has expression pedal capabilities which is very useful but I dno which to go with.
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
A lot of stuff, mostly higher gain stuff but still a fair amount of clean
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Well do you need really long delays or reverse ****, are you playing any experimental or progressive music or are you doing more standard rock or heavy metal?
I'd go with the DD-7 for versitility purposes.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
yeah progressive and experimental stuff will definitely be played, I love muse and em getting into more prog but also a lot of heavy metal
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by JWD32792
yeah progressive and experimental stuff will definitely be played, I love muse and em getting into more prog but also a lot of heavy metal

Than you might want to go for the DD-7. The carbon copy is a great sounding delay but it's not really meant for all the crazy delay FX used in prog and experimental and such.
Yeah thats what i was thinking, if im going to be doing all that stuff would it be better to go with the Line 6 DL-4 or do i really need all of those crazy things

EDIT: What about the DD-20 as well?
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Last edited by JWD32792 at Nov 30, 2008,