Hey guys, I bought a sonic maximizer on ebay and I'm pretty sure it's broken. Just to be sure though, do i hook it up through my amps effects loop?
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
I would think you should be able to either put it between the guitar and amp, or in your effects loop and have it work. I've talked to quite a few guys who run these things and say they sound great. I've never used one, but am planning to get one next year. I think I'll play it safe and buy it new.
Well theres no direct input for a guitar. there just a send and return on the back. And yeah, i might just buy a new one too. haha. Thanks.
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

If it's the rackmount, you plug the effects loop send into the input, and the output into the effects loop return.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Yeah it is and that's what I did. I guess I need to get it fixed. Thanks guys.
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

Also, they have fuses. And make sure your effects loop is set to +4 not -10, or whatever it is, if that applies.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..