I do. People put it down for no reason at all, even when no one said anything funny or there's nothing to "laugh out loud" at. It just makes no sense, as if people who use the internet have a poor sense of humor.
lol
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by irongoat666
lol

That actually did make me lol
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
im gonna join the party

lol
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
lol at this thread,

i LOL @ j00's
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

lol. It's taken on it's own meaning. It's what someone says when something funny has been said, but is not humorous enough to deserve a "lmao", "lmfao", or "hahaha"
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i'd contribute, but there doesnt seem to be much point.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
I like rofl more
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
lol i sit on webcam to my girl, she like says something funny, i type 'lol' but dont actually laugh out loud... MEGALOL!
I love "lol"

It's just so much fun to say.

lol
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Lols
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
I'm just sick of people laughing when nothing funny happened. For some reason it happens around me a lot.
Yeah, I actualol do tol. I lol it when people randomly plol it into a randlol phrlol. They might even jlol break worlols just to lol it there. It lols, I know.
Quote by h1117
I'm just sick of people laughing when nothing funny happened. For some reason it happens around me a lot.

lol. I think they're laughing at you, and not with you.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Quote by h1117
I do. People put it down for no reason at all, even when no one said anything funny or there's nothing to "laugh out loud" at. It just makes no sense, as if people who use the internet have a poor sense of humor.

yeah.. Its quite annoying, but usually when i put lol, i mean i've smiled

but it annoys me when people on msn say: "alright will, how are you lol?" "I'm good u" "lol i'm good too lol".. you must be going ****ing crazy cos the amount u just laughed out loud is frickin crazy!!

also I dont like it when people say it out loud in real life.. my friend used to do it.. and we'd all be laughing, and hed just say "lol" and i'd be like ":|.. you twat!"
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

it's internet language. few understand its mystery and remain sane and with friends.
Quote by zzeazz
Yeah, I actualol do tol. I lol it when people randomly plol it into a randlol phrlol. They might even jlol break worlols just to lol it there. It lols, I know.

haha

Brilliant.
Quote by alteredstates

Quote by will123456789
yeah.. Its quite annoying, but usually when i put lol, i mean i've smiled

but it annoys me when people on msn say: "alright will, how are you lol?" "I'm good u" "lol i'm good too lol".. you must be going ****ing crazy cos the amount u just laughed out loud is frickin crazy!!

also I dont like it when people say it out loud in real life.. my friend used to do it.. and we'd all be laughing, and hed just say "lol" and i'd be like ":|.. you twat!"

That reminds me of this hot girl I used to chat with who put "lol" after everything so I stopped talking to her.
im sorry, but this thread has brought about the thing you hate.

lols....
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
TS, I think you just got LOWNED.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.