ok so ive been playing for a little for than a year, and i never really played much until like august of this year i started practicing a lot just playing stuff like the hives nirvana and stuff but recently ive started to play metal and i wanted to know what a good and easy metal solo to start of metal soloing is, right now im trying to learn the solo to "mouth for war" by pantera but i got stuck, i dont really have much soloing capabilities really, i can play the smells like teen spirit solo :P
thank you ug
maybe start easier?
hendrix for example

EDIT: i know he's not metal i meant an easier genre ie the blues
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
try some slow queen solos
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
definitly do Paranoid...and i know this isn't metal but ac/dc's solos are very do-able and they get your fingers moving the right way
Guitar
Fender Alder Strat w/ SD Invader, P90
Fender Blacktop Telecaster
Ovation Celebrity
Amp
Bolt BTH-100 w/ Marshall 1960A Lead
Drums
OCDP Avalon Series w/ Zildjian Custom A/K

Psycho Circus
No Boundaries Studios
I personaly find paranoid hard... i would recomend the first solo from ax7 critical acclaim.
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15
When you try to learn it, break it down in sections and keep playing one section over and over untill it's muscle memory, and then move on and piece them together.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
There are very few "easy" metal solos, you need to be looking at other genres at the moment if you want to develop your lead skills.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com