Has anyone ever gone to a concert sick before, and was it really worth it?

I'm going to see Metallica tomorrow, but I got sick yesterday, and my head's all clogged up and stuff like that, so I can't really hear clearly. I still plan on going of course. Hell, if I were in the hospital, I'd still go.

So, I suppose just post your stories involving going to concerts sick.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I went to a huge concert with a broken arm. Even though I couldn't go into the crowd (I was at the back of the Milton Keynes bowl) it is still the best concert I've been to.
Yeah, for Heavy MTL they wouldn't let us bring in ANY food or drink and mind you, the show was from 11 in the morning to 12 at night.

So me and some friends cleaned out some sunscreen bottles (which we were allowed to bring), after having emptied and cleaned them for the longest time we put hard liquor inside of it.

I volunteered to drink first to test it's sanitation since it was my idea. I was THIS close to puking and I remained sick to my stomach for a good hour or so (which isn't a big deal really).

Operation Sunscreen Liquor Stealth.... sounds good in THEORY..... does NOT play out in the field.

RUFFEDIT: With Overkill, Iron Maiden, Symphony X and Hammerfall and others ? It was the greatest show in my life.
Last edited by Ruffus. at Nov 30, 2008,
I went to a concert with really bad gas. Couldn't try and release it or take a shit 'cause there was only 1 bathroom stall in the whole venue.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Last edited by Rust_in_Peace34 at Nov 30, 2008,
Quote by Ruffus.
Yeah, for Heavy MTL they wouldn't let us bring in ANY food or drink and mind you, the show was from 11 in the morning to 12 at night.

So me and some friends cleaned out some sunscreen bottles (which we were allowed to bring), after having emptied and cleaned them for the longest time we put hard liquor inside of it.

I volunteered to drink first to test it's sanitation since it was my idea. I was THIS close to puking and I remained sick to my stomach for a good hour or so (which isn't a big deal really).

Operation Sunscreen Liquor Stealth.... sounds good in THEORY..... does NOT play out in the field.

RUFFEDIT: With Overkill, Iron Maiden, Symphony X and Hammerfall and others ? It was the greatest show in my life.

Just like communism it works in theory but doesn't play out in the field.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by JMTrio134
this reminds me of the thread way back about the guy who played a show with explosive diarrhea or something... if he can do that, you can still go to your show!

Haha, I hadn't planned on NOT going.

But now, I'm really interested in find that old thread
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by I.O.T.M
Just like communism it works in theory but doesn't play out in the field.

Heh... yeah but atleast communism doesn't say in bold

''For external use ONLY''