Well, i finally got a chance to take pictures and get them up. So here's my new stuff:

MXR Carbon Copy: I love this delay, its very warm and doesn't mess up my tone. Plus, the sparkly finish and glow in the dark Mod button and knob lines are uber-sweet.
Shure SM57: This microphone is pretty much a given.
Acoustic Suppressor (feedback control): Well,...it kinda doesn't fit into my soundhole all that great
Call of Duty: World of War: This game is pretty freaking amazing game. Like it alot.

In other news, I have 10% off at Guitar Center until Christmas, so im probably gunna buy a used Orange Tiny Terror and 1x12 cab on Wednesday if its still there!

how much for the CC?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Nov 30, 2008,
Quote by Bostonrocks
hoe much for the CC?

$150, but i got like $10 off and then another 15% so like idk it cost me like $120
Call of Duty 5? Dude the American campaign sucked ass... the Russian half was pretty good just a few frustrating points. That game certainly doesn't stand up to Call of Duty 4 one bit. It's just a bad remake without all the suspense and emotion.

*EDIT*

Shoulda rented...
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
sweet you got a pretty good deal
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
Call of Duty 5? Dude the American campaign sucked ass... the Russian half was pretty good just a few frustrating points. That game certainly doesn't stand up to Call of Duty 4 one bit. It's just a bad remake without all the suspense and emotion.

*EDIT*

Shoulda rented...

Yeah, but most people play not only the campaign, but also the online multi player. And with this COD having online Co-Op it makes it worth it to buy.
Quote by `digitaL.braVo

*EDIT*

Shoulda rented...

yeah the russian campaign is better
but half the guys in my school have it and we have like multiplayer crap all the time so w/e
it's $50 whats there to loose.
haha anyways

Quote by Bostonrocks
sweet you got a pretty good deal

yes

Quote by ML_Guitar09
Yeah, but most people play not only the campaign, but also the online multi player. And with this COD having online Co-Op it makes it worth it to buy.

+1, couldnt have said it better
Quote by ML_Guitar09

I've heard multiplayer was garbage also. Desparate need of patching and weapon balancing. Even with co-op you can't polish a turd...

That game was just Treyarch failing hard to make a CoD4 remake in WWII. There's even a "sniper" portion that is cut down and lame, and a track-shooting system which is even more lame.

*EDIT*

What is there to loose? Well $50, and then you're fueling a market to put out more crap. But hey your cash.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
I've heard multiplayer was garbage also. Desparate need of patching and weapon balancing. Even with co-op you can't polish a turd...

That game was just Treyarch failing hard to make a CoD4 remake in WWII. There's even a "sniper" portion that is cut down and lame, and a track-shooting system which is even more lame.

everyone has there own opinion
i just wanted something to keep me away from halo 3 haha.
still playing that game sheesh
Quote by `digitaL.braVo

*EDIT*
What is there to loose? Well $50, and then you're fueling a market to put out more crap. But hey your cash.

Meh, just doing my part in this economy. (well, kinda )

But, BOT, congrats about all that. The carbon copy is a great delay.
Quote by ML_Guitar09
Meh, just doing my part in this economy. (well, kinda )

But, BOT, congrats about all that. The carbon copy is a great delay.

yuup.
any thoughts on this TT i can get for $423 for the head and like $270 for the cab?
Last time I tried out a TT I loved it. You really can't go wrong with Orange unless you get one of their Crush combos. (Because there's simply better amps for the price)
Last edited by ML_Guitar09 at Nov 30, 2008,
Quote by `digitaL.braVo

*EDIT*

Shoulda rented...

You're leaving out the FLAMETHROWERS.

I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Chris_Parker
You're leaving out the FLAMETHROWERS.

the flamethrowers are cool..
lucky! the carbon copy's going to be my next purchase....either that or pickups, but delay is calling more.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
lucky! the carbon copy's going to be my next purchase....either that or pickups, but delay is calling more.

yes it called to me too
I think the graphics in the online play of COD5 is awesome. The COD4 online graphics are bland by comparison. The guns were better in 4 but that is modern warfare, 5 is WWII so what would one expect? I haven't tried the campaign yet - addicted to online play for the time being. Congrats on the gear too.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Good choice, I picked up a Carbon Copy friday too, I'm in love with it...helps with my 6505's cleans a ton.