Page 1 of 5
This is the pit edition, as opposed to the Metal Forum one.
Post your 25 most played songs from iTunes, Winamp, last fm etc.
...your most played song has 15 plays?

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
ts... you sure like those 5 second songs, huh.

i'll edit in a moment with my list.

EDIT: well my itunes is refusing to open. this may take a while.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Nov 30, 2008,
Im afraid so Rabid, i only got iTunes a few weeks ago. Thanks for belittling me
I dont really listen to music on iTunes much anyway.
This thread just made me realize that the majority of my Top 25 list consists of Anal C'unt....goddammit.
Nerve threads decoding the stream of the reality-inverting revolution
The patterned untruth of non-dream:
The closed-eye
visual delusion.

I've only recently started using iTunes as my music player. Also, lol @ my 25th.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
****ing Seachbar

Ah, now though i forgot to mention, i did use the searchbar; the only result being the Metal one, which i also stated in my original post , however as you may have gathered, 99% of the music in that thread was Metal, i thought it would be nice to see some other types of music in a thread like this for a change. So next time, how about you use the searchbar and see what comes up before entering a thread and swearing like a child.
how dou copy and paste it??
When In Doubt.... Whip it out!

Quote by zwart_gitaar
how do i searchbar?

Quote by Davo Ownz
No, you are right, I don't have a 20 meter stone dick. You are just a pathetic troll.

Xbox Gamertag: CREEP1NGxDEATH
Hit me up
Quote by Valderama
Im afraid so Rabid, i only got iTunes a few weeks ago. Thanks for belittling me
I dont really listen to music on iTunes much anyway.

Don't feel belittled, just look at what he was listening to

Foobar doesn't show playcounts (at least my setup doesn't), but I can guarantee it'll be something "Smoke and Mirrors" by Symphony X or anything by The Beatles, Porcupine Tree or Primus...
Quote by StoneColdCrazy7

There should be a tutorial in the first post of threads like this. Just press Print Screen (or Prnt Scrn as it is on my keyboard) and just paste it into paint or something and attach it to your post or upload it to photobucket.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Last edited by ravioli123 at Nov 30, 2008,
Quote by StoneColdCrazy7

Press Alt+Print Screen, then go to MS Paint/whatever, go to edit, and paste. Then save and upload to an image uploader thing.

Quote by sam b
*pic*

Wooden Pints is awesome.
Quote by Valderama
Ah, now though i forgot to mention, i did use the searchbar; the only result being the Metal one, which i also stated in my original post , however as you may have gathered, 99% of the music in that thread was Metal, i thought it would be nice to see some other types of music in a thread like this for a change. So next time, how about you use the searchbar and see what comes up before entering a thread and swearing like a child.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909910&highlight=show+your+itunes

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=998353&highlight=post+your+itunes

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=966822&highlight=post+your+itunes

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=929479&highlight=post+your+itunes

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=819334&highlight=post+your+itunes

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508297&highlight=post+your+itunes

Don't even try and **** with me.
Quote by Valderama

Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Quote by gert72
guitarmad you make me happy with the white stripes you have

yeah man SP! are those only albums you have by them?
Quote by Valderama
So next time, how about you use the searchbar and see what comes up before entering a thread and swearing like a child.

LOL

Pwned
What I just said is a lie.
Quote by rabidguitarist

I ****ing hate ure number one.. I think mine is mostly enter shikari.. i went through a phase of listening to them for ages :s

:

I havent listened to as many as some people, but thats cos i usually have my ipod and itunes on shuffle.. dont listen to one song a lot.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

it's not entirely accurate, I usually just use my stereo for music (laptop speakers suck)
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
*list*

Most of those are just posting iTunes, while this one is any music player. The last post in the 25 most played was over 2 months ago, and the TS would probably get bitched out for bumping an old thread.
Quote by BFAbassist306
yeah man SP! are those only albums you have by them?

nope i've got:
American Gothic, Gish, Machina/Machines of God, Melon Collie, Siamese Dream, and Zeitgeist

Smashing Pumpkins is my favorite.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Well, the only one that had any direct relevance to this thread, was a thread that died out. The others are similar, but again, the same topic? No
Next time you troll, try and do it right.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Most of those are just posting iTunes, while this one is any music player. The last post in the 25 most played was over 2 months ago, and the TS would probably get bitched out for bumping an old thread.

Precisely.
Quote by InvaderTSN

"Basically, post a screenshot of your iTunes/WMP/Winamp/ Whatever music player you use."

"Weird that no one has done this before, but what is your top 25 most played on ipod/itunes, and if you don't have either of those, I'm sure comparable devices/software have similar features, so go crazy."

"I thought we should resurrect the old game. Simple enough, go to your music library(doesn't matter what, iTunes, media player, etc.) and select shuffle."

"Post your top five most played songs on Last Fm or Itunes or wherever else you have this information"

"All you have to do is list your 10 most played songs from your media player/iTunes/whatever you use."

only 1 of them is Itunes exclusive

Don't **** with me

It doesn't really matter if it's 5, 10, 15 or 20 songs.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

1. Song Count

2. Genres

3. Relevant but old - 25 most played

4. 1st 7 shuffled songs

5. Relevant but once again old - 5 most played

6. Relevant but also old - 10 most played

You were half right, but you were a complete dick about it...

EDIT: On topic, any foobar users?? Know how to display the play count??
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Last edited by ravioli123 at Nov 30, 2008,
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
"Basically, post a screenshot of your iTunes/WMP/Winamp/ Whatever music player you use."

"Weird that no one has done this before, but what is your top 25 most played on ipod/itunes, and if you don't have either of those, I'm sure comparable devices/software have similar features, so go crazy."

"I thought we should resurrect the old game. Simple enough, go to your music library(doesn't matter what, iTunes, media player, etc.) and select shuffle."

"Post your top five most played songs on Last Fm or Itunes or wherever else you have this information"

"All you have to do is list your 10 most played songs from your media player/iTunes/whatever you use."

only 1 of them is Itunes exclusive

Don't **** with me

Only one of them has to do with 25 most played.
...Let's just say I had a slightly wierd period in my life when I was totally into that Smashing Pumpkins song... A shame Porcupine Tree didn't come further up, as they're definitely one of my favourite bands...
Attachments:
Mostlistened.jpg
Last edited by Nashag at Nov 30, 2008,
I'm going to transcribe mine
1) Noah and the Whale - 5 Years time
2) Prague Symphony Orchestra - Dambusters March
3) Coldplay - Viva La Vida
4) REM - Man On The Moons
5) Beck - Hell Yes
6) Brand New - Guernica
7) Broken Social Scene - 7/4 Shoreline
8) Placebo - Pure Morning
9) REM - Imitation Of Life
10) London Symphony Orchesta - Mars, Bringer Of War
11) Pavement - Silence Kit
12) Pavement - Spit On A Stranger
13) Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
14) They Might Be Giants - James K. Polk
15) Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
16) The Dresden Dolls - Girl Anachronism
17) Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
18) Alanis Morissette - Ironic
19) Beck - Where It's At
20) Broken social Scene - Fire Eye'd Boy
21) Dandy Warhols - Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth
22) Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly
23) Foo Fighters - February Stars
24) Guided By Voices - I Am A Tree
25) Dinosaur Jr. - Almost Ready
Quote by InvaderTSN
Only one of them has to do with 25 most played.

Like anybody reads past the top 5...

Quote by Valderama
Please stop posting.

I search some threads for you and it's trolling?
Last edited by Nilpferdkoenig at Nov 30, 2008,
^ I do. Its nice to know what other people listen to.

Guy below me - Playmadness: MAXIMUM THE HORMONE - awesome.
Quote by rabidguitarist

You're brave, posting that in the Pit...

I recently changed to Winamp, but since I've only been using it for like 4 days, it doesn't have many plays. Here's iTunes:

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Page 1 of 5