...Beanie Babies? i do. i remember my first one was Pounce the cat. what were your guys's first Beanie Babies?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
My first was a giraffe.

I still got a shitload of 'em in my room >_>
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I had a rooster that was called Strut I think. I had a lot, but most have been given to my cousin.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Bloody hell you've just reminded me that I still have a box of those things in my attic...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by schecter ftw
Yep. My sisters had 100s of them. I feel bad for my parents, they must have wasted as least $2,000 on those dumb things.

Hey you never know, in a couple of decades they could be worth something.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
My sister was obsessed. I hated how she left all the tags on. I was like "WHY?!"
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
My sister was obsessed. I hated how she left all the tags on. I was like "WHY?!"

they're actually worth more with the tags. if you have an extremely rare one and there is no tag, it's only worth about half of the regular value. so if you had one worth $1000 and it had no tags, it would be worth aroung $500.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Pugsly the Pug was my first.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
I have like 60+ of them, coz I used to collect them. They're all untagged and a bit worn, how much d'you reckon I could get for them all on ebay?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.