I think it's one of the never taylor models, dont know the name of it. It's red. A friend of mine thought it was a very bad guitar for the money
Taylor T5. It's a half acoustic half electric guitar. It doesn't quite imitate the tone of an acoustic, but it's a pretty good attempt at getting both.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
ahh... too much for me. I've never had an acoustic before and I'm looking at getting one that looks good and I like white guitars. I'm leaning towards the Ovation Idea
Before you buy an Ovation or Stratacoustic or the T5 Taylor have a search in UG to see the general concensis r.e. plastic back guitars
Oh here is a T5 Utube link
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WT9eyWrUVpA
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
I have heard that most people don't like plastic backed guitars because they don't like the unplugged sound. That's fine. I don't plan on playing without an amp.
did you have a look at the UTube link of the T5 ??
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Yeah. I'd love to have that, but for my initial acoustic, I can't justify the price tag. Even the 600 for the ovation idea is pushing it.
I think that guy could make a cheap $100 guitar sound good eh?

The only thing I'd say, if it is for your original guitar , quite honestly the better guitar you buy now you will thank yourself for later.
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Last edited by Dix_Fix at Nov 30, 2008,
Doyle Dykes is quite a beast on guitar. Anyway... for $600, you can get quite a nice guitar. My personal suggestion would be the Epiphone Masterbilt series. Seriously good guitars for around $500. All solid wood construction. You can't get much better.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.