Just wondering what you guys think of this amp?
I am looking to use various effects pedals through it and wondered whether the sound quality is good enough to use for live performances in pubs and clubs and recording too. My band is indie/rock sort like Oasis.
Also, what's the reliability of it like?
Thanks.
Pretty reliable, though I know chea man had trouble with his quite a bit, probably an isolated incident.

It's an ok amp for it's clean channel. The drive channel is pretty awful. I used to own one and there are better amps for the price. What's your budget?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
S'definitely gig worthy, surprisingly loud. Cleans are lovely, reverb is really deep and the gain is ok. Thing is though the niceness of the clean channel doesn't make up for the gain, its noisy and harsh plus there isnt much saturation. Its good up to a very light crunch. Anything above that you'll either need an OD to boost the gain or use a distortion pedal on the clean. For indie though it'll do well.
So are there many other amps out there that have a better clean for use of effects pedal at around the £500 budget?
Thanks.
I have heard them at gigs and they are good if you like the clean/ bright tones. I know they are pretty reliable- I've known people to have them for years. I don't think the drive/ more drive is very good though. They always end up sounding kind of muddy. I am not quite sure how the other effects sound, but I'm sure they are decent. I would use pedals anyway.
Get an OD/distortion pedal, run it on the clean channel, and boom, great amp
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Well yes, that's what I basically wanted to know, whether using a distortion pedal with the clean sound will sound good!!
So I will be running about 10/15 pedals through it, so will that sound nice through the clean channel?
Does it have an FX loop and is this better than using the clean channel?
Thanks.
In my experience it takes pedals very well, and yes, it has an FX loop.

I would shop around some though, that's a good budget point...don't just take my word for it
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!