I am right now looking at getting a 15 watt tiny terror amp head. Im wondering how loud can this thing get?

I was playing at a local guitar center a used 5 watt crate tube amp and that thing got real loud so i was wondering if i hook this thing up to a good cab, can i go out and gig with it (nothing too big, small clubs)?

Also is it just worth getting the tiny terror amp combo?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
yes it is loud enough, don't know about the combo though, only tried the head.
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
i'm getting a TT head this week, as soon as the store gets it in stock... i've heard that it's loud enough, not much clean headroom tho. Since it doesn't have a master volume you have to turn the gain up and then the volume and it gets loud with a mild crunch. I only played it at music store level, but it gets loud fast, and that was at like 9 o clock gain and 9 o clock volume... so i'm hoping its loud enough..

it has enough tone to kill something tho, so if i have to mic it at a gig, then i'll do that, cuz it's pretty sick sounding
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
The Tiny Terror is loud enough for gigs definately, I've seen it done.
I wouldn't recommed gigging with a 5 watter though

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
its plenty loud. not clean but dirty you definatly will be loud enough for small gigs.
Very loud.

I don't know why people overlook this...if you need to play clean at loud volumes, use the volume knob on your guitar.

It's a lost art.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!