I'm looking to get a new amp and need some reccomendations and generally a pointer in the right direction.

I have a budget of about £300 maybe more.
I want one that goes loud
I play metal/rock, some blues and stuff like satriani. So ideally I need one with lots of options for fiddling with the tone. I also like nice clean tones.
I use an Ibanez S470 if that helps.
I don't think I am really that bothered about whether it's valve or not as long as the sound is good.

I really don't know where to start looking!

Thanks guys.
I'd take the Peavey Valveking 112.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Hmm, that's interesting. I nearly could have bought a Valveking 112 off my friends brother until he decided he didn't wanna sell!
how much can you get over £300? is it for gigs?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A roland cube would be good.

Peavey vypyrs are only good for metal.
They can do cleans, and blues like sounds, but what amp cant.
For blues and cleans Vypyrs arent the best.