What are some odd screw ups in movies, tv shows, anything that involves video, that no one caught on to or bothered to fix that The Pit knows of? This is mine. If you look at Kerry King's body, and his body only, your peripheral vision blends the colour of his pants and the cab covering together. Looks like he's floating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExGLpWf14TY
Pat_s1EDIT: Works best in high quality.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Nov 30, 2008,
It worked for me for a few seconds but then I could see it quite clearly, if only he'd stood still.
1:02
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
omg kerry king can float and leave his legs behind.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Not exactly a mess up ar anything, but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNwykfIWQw

In several parts you can see Shavo from SOAD watching from behind.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
In Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, there's a pretty funny mess up. At the part where the Rohirrim lead by Eomer surround Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli on the plains. After they talk, look when Eomer gets back on his horse. His leg hooks the scabbard if his sword and the sword falls out. It happens fast.
In the first "Lord of the Rings" when Frodo & Sam are leaving the shire, look way off in the background & you can see a car drive past!

Oh, & the watch in Gladiator, but everyone knows 'bout that!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Watch the beginning of the sixth sense, underneath bruce willis' bed there's a guy hiding. The guy was just checking to see if the director noticed it then it accidently go in the movie.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
In Transformers on the scene where his car breaks down with megan fox. Right when she starts walking away Shia is standing in front of the car with the hood up (I think the hood is still up) and both driver's and passenger's doors open. It shows Megan Fox then when it goes back Shia is closing the hood and the only door open is the driver side door.
it reminds me that many action movies have characters getting smashed up with cuts and burns and whatnot. Then they take a shower or go dress and they come back perfectly well. It's not very realistic.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by illuminatiano
it reminds me that many action movies have characters getting smashed up with cuts and burns and whatnot. Then they take a shower or go dress and they come back perfectly well. It's not very realistic.

You never even see them get the little cuts and bruises.
Its just...ACTION! ACTION! PAIN! CUT ON FOREHEAD!
Quote by illuminatiano

thats why i love the first diehard movie so much (L)
bruce willis looks like sh*t by the end
There was a big one in Transporter 3 which I saw last night. Jason Statham kicks the driver's side window out of his car and kicks the bad guy out the passenger door, then they drive off and the next scene it shows them driving and the driver's side window is clearly there, reflections and all.

That movie is jam packed with unrealism though so it didn't matter much to me.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
LOL the kerry king video is funny
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by gunners fan
In the first "Lord of the Rings" when Frodo & Sam are leaving the shire, look way off in the background & you can see a car drive past!

Mostly myth. It only occurs in the first run of the VHSs.
Current Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Explorer Standard
Tradition Strat
Crafter Acoustic

Peavey Classic 30
Line 6 DL4
Dano Fish 'n Chips
MXR Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MD-2 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
From the movie Troy...
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r89z_-1by6U

If you couldn't see it... look between the 2 trees for something swinging.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Last edited by MyNameIsLame at Nov 30, 2008,
There's a digital watch in Braveheart apparantely.

Add in one of the Lord Of The Rings films (think it's the 2nd one) one of the "dead" orc sits up and looks around and then lays down again.

NOTE: I haven't seen either of these, I've been told them by a few different people though so I'm assuming that they're true unless they were all conspiring against me and lying about movie mess-ups just to make me post it on an internet forum where I get told it is all lies and I am humiliated for life