Here's my next entry. A made in japan fender tele body

I found all the parts I wanted a while ago, but my money got tied down to other things, I'm keeping the body black, having a dark red perloid pickguard, a vintage maple neck, gold tuners, gold bridge, gold cavity plate, gold bridge, gold knobs, gold output jack, well gold everything.

As for the pickups, I'm probably gonna order whatevers on a special offer over at guitarfetish at the time.

Opinions?
black+gold=sexy
red+gold=almost as sexy
red+black+gold=tacky to me =/
i would change the pickguard
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
That's certainly a sexy colour scheme... But maybe try to find a loss tortoise shelly pickguard and either a black and red one, or a plain dark red
Quote by tjfishrocker
Coolcat i want to make love to you right now.

Quote by Natrone

Anyone else see the irony in smashing a guitar that says "peace and love" ?
get a shiny red pickguard, it will look awesome
and then with the gold it will look even better. You know you can buy red pickup covers and knobs and stuff, allthough i think black pickup covers and knobs will stand out more
Just found an old strat neck I forgot I had, with abit of sanding and filling in the screw holes it will do the job.
you should reshape the headstock, it would look cooler.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by gtr_101
you should reshape the headstock, it would look cooler.

No advice without a suggestion Gimme a picture of what you think would work and I'll have a looky.

I'd love to route this tele for a floyd, but there would be no way whatsoever I could keep it under £100.. So no floyd on this one.
yeah i was gonna say shape it as a tele, or just draw some stuff out one day

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

looks pretty cool to me
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Quote by dandadog
A mockup of what it may look like, but with a perloid pickguard:

I thought I would like the colors but now I'm not liking the red pickguard. A black pearl one would look good. It would stand out but not too much. Think about it.
Really don't like the off white/cream, it will look alot different with the red perloid.
Quote by dandadog
Really don't like the off white/cream, it will look alot different with the red perloid.

I personally would go with the off white, but if you're onstage and have some good lighting then the red will give off a great psychedellic look which I assume with the floyd avatar, you'd love that. So go for it man, either way it looks nice.