So today me and two friends decided to get some McDonalds. As were pulling out of the parking lot, my friend who was driving accidentally spilled his coke a little, so he reaches to save it and hits the curb. The curbs on this street are brand new and are wicked sharp, so the front right tire bursts and his first instinct is to slam on the gas. So we flew up onto the curb and ended up taking out a One Way sign and then we coasted into a parking space in the next parking lot over. Conveniently, there was a sheriff in the drive-through so she pulled over and made sure we were all okay. She got my friends info and said he'd be contacted if he had to pay for the sign. We then proceeded to spend 2 hours in the cold getting a spare tire on the van.

I just thought you all would enjoy this story, because I thought it was hilarious.

TL;DR: My friend spilled his coke from McDonalds, hit a curb, popped a tire, took out a One Way sign, and coasted into a parking space. It was funny.
Quote by TheCaptain777
It was funny.
ya prolly had to be there for it to seem funny. it doesn't survive the translation all that well.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
ya prolly had to be there for it to seem funny. it doesn't survive the translation all that well.

Yeah, you're probably right. Just try to picture a minivan flying over a curb with a blown tire, rubber flying everywhere, and then smashing into a One Way sign and sliding perfectly into a parking spot.

And I don't have any videos or pictures.
how did it take u so long to change a flat tire?? i have had 3 flats this week!! well, suppose i have had practise! haha
Wow, that sucks. Any damage to the van?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Did you finish your meal though? Cause that could have been REALLY painful...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

His first instinct was to slam on the gas? What a tool.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by misty_b

i wouldve done the same thing
the story didnt make sense until i realised u were in a van.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
Wow, that sucks. Any damage to the van?

Besides the busted tire, there was just a few scratches.

Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
Did you finish your meal though? Cause that could have been REALLY painful...

Yes, we all finished our food. Minus the coke that spilled, our meals were unharmed in the accident.
Yes, we all finished our food. Minus the coke that spilled, our meals were unharmed in the accident.

phew!! there is a god!
Quote by misty_b

this