Specs
Body shape/wood- Tele style, undecided on wood
Neck- Old neck off my EG 112
Pots, bridge, knobs, control plate, switch, and pickguard will be bought from Guitar Parts USA or some other site.
Neck Pickup- neck pickup from my 112
Bridge Pickup- Gonna find a good cheap tele bridge style pickup somewhere.

Great thing is, the headstock on my 112 already looks like a tele headstock, so its gonna look pretty good. and yes, i do plan on staining the headstock black after sanding off the Yamaha logo.

And here's a pic of what im going for

This will be my first build ever. I'm hoping I can find some cheap wood somewhere and that my school will let me use their wood shop tools.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
PM LPaddict for wood. He has some really sweet Sapele blanks for cheap
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
I'm going to have to opt out of that site for pickups, im gonna need to go a bit cheaper than that (maybe some other day when i upgrade it), but thank you very much anyway, that site's other stuff is about two dollars cheaper for most of the stuff i need!.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by CobenBlack
alternatively - steal a table!

Brilliant!

Im gonna look around and see what I can get my hands on immediatley, but I will consider buying some blanks from him, thanks for the tip.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
That's even better. Or use plywood! Go Danelectro style! The LP thing is just my stock answer to those questions. I'm hoping eventually he might throw me some free stuff for advertising or not
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
for parts, check out guitar fetish's clearance section, you can find some very cheap parts and pickups there
if you find guitar fetish to expensive and you want quality pickups, well you got no chance with quality (unless you buy a smashed up guitar for $2 and it has awesome pickups in it or something.
Guitar Fetish are very good quality (with the pickups) they have a big reputation for their pickups. I would for sure check them out, its $30 for one very good pickup. I guess see how mcuh money you got at the end