ok i need this song done so i dont fail i only got an intro and now i am stumpped plz help the tab is as follows

e---------0--0-----]---------0--0-----]---------0--0-----]---------0--0-----]
B-------0---0--0--]-------0---0--0--]-------0---0--0--]-------0---0--0--]
G----0-------------]----0-------------]----0-------------]----0-------------]
D-------------------]-------------------]-------------------]-------------------]
A-------------------]-------------------]-------------------]-------------------]
E--0---------------]--0---------------]--0---------------]--0---------------]
it was my inspiration but then i played around and added the extra opens it sounded good on my guitar now i need something to follow it
Quote by lord sephy
it was my inspiration but then i played around and added the extra opens it sounded good on my guitar now i need something to follow it

We're not gonna write your song for you dude
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Look, it'd be different if you had part of a chord progression and were missing a chord, or wanted some suggestions for a solo, or had a melody or a riff.

All you've done is rip off another songs intro then said "Write me a song please"...not gonna happen.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com

e|-----------4--2------------------------|
B|--0--2--4------------4--2--0--0--------|
g|---------------------------------------|
d|---------------------------------------|
a|---------------------------------------|
e|---------------------------------------|

i'd say something like this!
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Quote by lord sephy
thank you 4not being rude
You got to do your own homework. You got to pass on your own merit. It may not be what you want to hear, but there is nothing rude about that.

Try Em scale work on a chord progression. And remember KISS - no not the band the acronym - Keep It Simple Stupid.
Si
Lord Sephy lololol again.

Srry you should quit making music, you obviously have no inspiration and such. Let other people make the music and pick up a sport.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Lord Sephy lololol again.

Srry you should quit making music, you obviously have no inspiration and such. Let other people make the music and pick up a sport.

I do feel pretty bad ripping on someone so much, but still.... he's pretty much asking us to write him a song.

To balance my karma:

Use these chords, they're common and you can think of a melody to go with it. That's your homework assignment.

The Chords

G,C,A7,D7 in that order.

Come up with something. Hum a melody over it.