I have a crappy little behringer 15 watt practice amp and it's buggered.
i want to buy a new bass amp for about $500 AU or $320 US or 210 pounds.
I was thinking or an Ashdown engineering five fifteen (100W 1 x 15" speaker)
what are some other good bass amps at around this price?
i'm going for volume here and i will use it with a yamaha rbx170 bass.
thanks
Quote by krumpinjugger
I have a crappy little behringer 15 watt practice amp and it's buggered.
i want to buy a new bass amp for about $500 AU or $320 US or 210 pounds.
I was thinking or an Ashdown engineering five fifteen (100W 1 x 15" speaker)
what are some other good bass amps at around this price?
i'm going for volume here and i will use it with a yamaha rbx170 bass.
thanks

omg thats exactly the same as me except I have a poopy bass

good thread bud
I have a Behringer BXL3000. It's a 15" speaker with a 300 watt head combo. Great amp and it only costs around 300 bucks. Check out American Music Supply, they even let you make payments!
Quote by Harley Fay
I have a Behringer BXL3000. It's a 15" speaker with a 300 watt head combo. Great amp and it only costs around 300 bucks. Check out American Music Supply, they even let you make payments!

Delete or face flaming.

Ashdown.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Delete or face flaming.

Ashdown.

x2
That Ashdown should be good. You could also look into Acoustic. With that money you could get the B100, but for 40ish more USD you could get the 200 watt version(B200)
Quote by Harley Fay

i am NOT buying another behringer
that's what started this whole thing!!!if my first amp wasn't crap i wouldn't need to buy a new one so soon. i've only had the behringer for less than a year and i stopped using it about 4 months ago. i'm currently playing my bass through my dad's stereo system!!!

Quote by quicksilver25
That Ashdown should be good. You could also look into Acoustic. With that money you could get the B100, but for 40ish more USD you could get the 200 watt version(B200)

i'm interested in these. is the brand called acoustic or what?
thanks
yes but you dont get them in australia
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
its ok just for an ashdown theyre great (Y)
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Ashdown and Laney are good.

Down there, the best way to go us used. Check eBay and your local sites....I know NZ's Trade Me is usually good on bass amps, does Australia have something similar?
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Mutant Corn
Ashdown and Laney are good.

Down there, the best way to go us used. Check eBay and your local sites....I know NZ's Trade Me is usually good on bass amps, does Australia have something similar?

i don't know... i will have a look