I have been looking at these pedals that are named after all these foods and such and they are really cheap. So for that low of price they can't be that good right? Are they any good at all?
I love them. Yea, they're cheap, but trust me, you will be impressed. Even the fifteen dollar ones are awesome. Try em.
Easily the second best guitarist from Oklahoma City
Well,I have a Fab chorus and I must say for the price it's awesome and compared to other products its quite decent I dont know about other ones tough haven't tried out
Cool I was worried that they were cheap for a reason! Thanks guys!
^they have a plastic case, so if you treat it as it had a metal case, then yea, you'll break it.

I have two of them,. and i love 'em both
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
their range of sounds aren't very good, but they get the job done. for the price, they're a worthwhile first pedal and a great way for you to figure out your sound. Later you can upgrade the pedals that define you to higher quality ones.
There seem to be two ranges, the food type and the slightly cheaper 'fab' range, is there a differenc between them beyond the casings?

And to the OP, i have a mini amp one - dont know what type- and like they said, it does the job, not spectacular but not bad ether.
Last edited by b2spirita at Nov 30, 2008,
Quote by b2spirita
There seem to be two ranges, the food type and the slightly cheaper 'fab' range, is there a differenc between them beyond the casings?

And to the OP, i have a mini amp one - dont know what type- and like they said, it does the job, not spectacular but not bad ether.

And the Cool Cats. Yeah my little brother got the FAB Metal Distortion as he is a metalhead at 9. It's great for really really really distorted stuff. Overall, it's not bad.