Let's talk about Armor for Sleep. Love them, hate them, on the fence, or never hear of them.
I go with option E: All of the above. Never heard of 'em though, ima check them out right now
I love Armor for sleep. First album is the best. Second one is great too. Third one is good, but it can't touch the first two...
i saw them at a concert with taking back sunday (i originally went because i knew armor for sleep was opening for them), and like i had imagined, armor for sleep was better than taking back sunday
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
there's already a thread, but it's kinda old so I don't know....

I like em. haven't listened to them in awhile though. they've done some really good songs and some really sucky songs. on the two albums I have at least. don't know about Dream to Make Believe (that is the title, correct?)
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
yeah, I've been trying to find it in stores. I think I saw it once but didn't have any money.

and it's not really so appealing to me that I would order it, so I'll just wait until I see it again.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
yeah, I've been trying to find it in stores. I think I saw it once but didn't have any money.

and it's not really so appealing to me that I would order it, so I'll just wait until I see it again.

I got the cd from a friend. I saw it once in fye but only once. It would be a waste of time to search for it.
I like WTDWYD the best, but yeah DTMB is second. The new one has a few good tracks, but as a whole isn't nearly as solid as the first two. They're solid live too.