how much difference is there between 13-56 acoustic guitar strings and 13-58, and 13-54 (or was it 12-54)? (talking about string gauge)

I mean tone wise, sustain, and more importantly, the feel (for your fingers as you play). Because i got some thinner strings, and they feel sorta loose...compared to my old strings, which i dont like. so now i have this pack of 13-54 strings...but i sorta don't wanna put it on, beacuse it's even thinner. But I don't wanna buy a new pack....so does this difference in string gauge make a lot of difference in the "feel" of the guitar? (or does it have a lot of difference in tension?)
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
what tuning are you in? that will help the most.

lighter strings will have a thinner feel if you're staying in the same tuning as you were, but If we don't know what you're tuned to, we can't really help.
------

Shwiggity.
normal tuning EADGBE. but will 58 to 56 make a lot of difference for the feel (loose vs tighter/more tension)

Well, the sustain isn't necessarily rooted in the strings, more in the construction of the guitar itself.

.058" to .056" won't be that big of a change at all in terms of tension, it may be slightly easier to fret your chord shapes. In terms of tension, though, not enough difference that you'd notice unless you've been playing .058" for decades.
------

Shwiggity.
oh ok...thanks...but how bout from 56-54? and generally...how much of a difference would i need to feel an obvious difference in tension? Because i've been using 58 for quite a longf time...but i switched to 56's which play very well...and are really awesome! But i have another pack of strings thats 54. And with the 56's i realized it was less tension. But i don't want too low of tension because or else it'd feel loose, since im so used to 58's...

nah, that small of a change shouldn't be noticeable either. If it is, play those strings out and go back to 56's.
------

Shwiggity.