HOE-LEE-SHNIKES...

I pretty much had only heard Carol of the Bells, but the entire show blew my expectations out of the water with 10000lbs of explosives.

Dear god when they busted out O Fortuna i practically needed to change my pants and then it leading into Requiem i started to 'gasm a little.

Similar experiences with Trans-Siberian Orchestra?
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
Nah, never seen em', but I've heard the CDs several times.

Talented bunch, those guys.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Yes lol Ive seen them about 4 times now, going again this year. wicked show. that male singer reallly has a low voice its crazy. guitarists arent half bad either although i remember one time at the scale part of the carol of the bells where he takes it up to the highest octave, he lands on the wrong note ( a semi tone away) you could tell only a few people picked it up and ruined the song lmao. the hwole show however was just amazing
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
seen em saturday for the 2nd time, they are so much win its not even funny. Best music ive ever heard, best show too. The only band that can compete is Tool.

...o and in case your wondering they falcon punch manheim steamroller in the face...
They are coming to Ottawa in a few days and i really want to see them, but i dont think there are any tickets left

They are a great band. The songs start out so calm, but it just builds to thunder.
they are awesome. their live show is brilliant. i went last year for the first time. unfortunately i couldn't go this year.
Saw them with Pitrelli and Angus Clark. Amazing show. Got to meet them afterwords.