anyone get this, its feel as if i had just started playing guitar. I have to give myself like a 30 minute break, this is normal? just finger pain?
LOL
In before FAP.
How long you've been playing for?
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
LOL. I meant my finger tips not hand. crap, sorry guys, the tips of where we fret the guitar. those start to hurt so bad after a few hours of playing. Sorry! not the hand LOL F*CK
LOL
have you recently gone a long time without playing? i always have to build up my calluses after a week or so break from guitar.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by TehMasterSword
have you recently gone a long time without playing? i always have to build up my calluses after a week or so break from guitar.

I play everyday some days not as much, cause of college work. It feels like those days I get pain and then go play a few hours straight.
LOL
my thumb hurts after i play for a bit...is it because I push my thump against the back of the neck while I play cords?..Not to jack the OP's thread or anything just wondering..
Quote by Sicon
my thumb hurts after i play for a bit...is it because I push my thump against the back of the neck while I play cords?..Not to jack the OP's thread or anything just wondering..

thumb strength takes a while to build. i still get it with barres but only on songs that use them exclusively.

to OP, yea unless you play for that long everyday, your callouses wont be strong enough to hold up to hours of playing. Its like training for a 5k run then deciding to do a marathon. Your not prepared for it the same way your callouses can't take that kind of beating.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
warm up before you play obv. My left hand hurts after playing a while, but that's because I broke it a couple years back and it always hurts after playing a while.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.