Page 1 of 4
I made this back when Green Day was my favorite band and I was 14.

I now regret it very much.
My name is Ken Sai.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My Iceman was my first proper electric guitar. I love the guitar but now I hate the username.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I ****in' love Sunday.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Last To Know, Bullet For My Valentine. Is also probably weirdly fitting to my life.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
My name is Andrew.

EDIT: ^^Cool.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
1st letter of 1st name + 1st 4 letters of last name
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
middle name of my favorite guitarist + the first word that came to mind that rhymes with it
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
It was the name of my first band, the band I was in at the time.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
to show my amazing hatred of my old noob friend wesley
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
I was listening to System of a Down at the time.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
now this, is very clever see..
my surname is moody, and im known to be a git at times. im also known to be quite moody which is infact a very clever play on words.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Snowblind was my alias thing for a lot of stuff for ages, starting with my MSN address, and it kinda just became easier to remember than any random names I could think up. Picked it out of my itunes list because it just seemed like a cool thing at the time. 911 was me being young and lame.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
queen song
When In Doubt.... Whip it out!

Quote by zwart_gitaar
how do i searchbar?

Quote by Davo Ownz
No, you are right, I don't have a 20 meter stone dick. You are just a pathetic troll.

Xbox Gamertag: CREEP1NGxDEATH
Hit me up
I was trying to think of a clever name, when BAM I dropped a boulder on my toes
my friend has a poster of a bunch of crabs dressed in army gear fighting a battle, and he said he was gonna make a s/n crabsoldier, but he never did and i took it. and the X is for Xtreme duhhhhhh thats obvs
DECRESCENDO
Quote by sadSTATUE
I was listening to System of a Down at the time.

OMFG, I was listning to the song when I opened this thread..

The story behind mine is, that my name is Hayden, and Hayden sounds like Halen, so I named myself Van-Hayden
Back in the days when I started playing phantasy star online I did not have a proper nick to use, and while I was struggling to get a cool name, it came to mind to rearrange phantasy in another way (anagram) -> satyphan was what came up...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Its what people call me...minus the "the"

IT also happens to be my name backwards
Mine doesn't make any sense at all. It's just something I came up with randomely. It's kind of stupid, too.
Mine is entirely meaningful. The I refers to the Rastafarian concept of I, refering to the oneness between man and Jah. Dread quite obviously refers to my dreadlocks which serve not only as an outward sign of my religious convictions, but also as another symbol of my relationship with Jah. They symbolise, amoung other things, the mane of the Lion (His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah), the roots of man and a crown.

I actually put a lot of thought into my screen name.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I'm like dubs and my core temperature is around 27,000,000° F
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Page 1 of 4