hello, im looking for a list of bands that play in C tuning, as i just bought some heavy guage strings and have taken a liking to it. so far i have determined that In Flames and Black Dahlia Murder tune to C. please post more bands for me.
haha you have the most unreserved funny name I've seen in a good long while, flacid wiener, even if you spelled both of the words wrong
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
^ no. never have, never will.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

a) get that metalcore back where it belongs and b) he asked for C tuning, which means C standard, ie Arch Enemy.

jeez
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by metal Lover
Venom

They do? I thought the lowest they've tuned is C#.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
[Melodic Death/Gothenburg (old), Alternative Rock/Metal (new)][Technical/Avant-garde Death Metal][Progressive/Melodic Death Metal][Doom/stoner metal][Stoner/Doom Metal (new), Doom Metal (old)][Melodic Death/Gothenburg][Metalcore (early)/ Melodic Death Metal (later)][Operatic/Symphonic Power Metal][Black/Gothic Metal (early), Extreme Gothic Metal (recent)][Doom/Death Metal, Depressive Rock][Melodic Black Metal][Death Metal][Melodic Death Metal][Melodic Death Metal][Black Metal/Grindcore][Progressive metal][Stoner/Doom Metal][Stoner Doom][Melodic Death/Thrash Metal][Death Metal][Death/Grind/Hardcore][Doom/Death Metal (old), Gothic Rock/Metal (new)][Melodic Black/Deathcore][Progressive Black/Death Metal][Melodic Doom/Death Metal][Death / Atmospheric Metal][Progressive/Melodic Death Metal][Brutal Technical Death Metal][Brutal Technical Death Metal]
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by poopsmith666
^ no. never have, never will.

What do they tune to? I always though it was C Standard.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
A#, and their old stuff is Eb
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by poopsmith666
A#, and their old stuff is Eb

Sounds likes Cannibal Corpse.....I meant Dethklok.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls