I guess, but it's not really gonna have all that much of an effect on the sound. Either way, it should be pretty sweet.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by evh783
would this guityar produce a nice eddie van halen sound

Nope, pickups aren't voiced right for the tone you're after and it will depend most on your amp. You don't need a Kramer to try and achieve EVH's tone.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
And that's one of the newer Kramers, which are reportedly not that great in terms of build quality and general care.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
And that's one of the newer Kramers, which are reportedly not that great in terms of build quality and general care.

I think build quality is alright tbh, I just am not a fan of the hardwear and the pickups require careful EQing of the amps. Like any guitar in that range, I think you do better buying used. Not to mention EVH's best work was on the Frankenstrat, which was a Charvel.
If I was to make a Frankenstrat clone I'd go northern ash body, Seymour Duncan '78 model pickup and a maple neck from Musikraft. Floyd optional as EVH didn't have one for VH1, so its up to you. The '78 model has great note clarity especially under distortion which is one of the key things to EVH's tone I believe. If you listen to any VH song his tone never gets muddy and even with lots of distortion his notes still ring out great.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
i would say to cough off up the 25 grand and just buy evhs signature guitar... haha kidding of course...