pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
should go in the screamo thread, but they deserve their own. band is incredible. most underrated band ever. sirens is a perfect album

discuss.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
aggiefan33
196 IQ
love this band. strangely enough, i haven't heard sirens, but the water vs. the anchor is killer. as is the rest of where you are and where you want to be.
RawrSlinky
169 IQ
Pretty cool band, I think aggie rec'd me them come to think of it....
Haymaker17
124 IQ
ok this band is seriously awesome. thanks man. im ashamed ive never heard of them until now
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
bump, this band is becoming hugely influential in my writing. seriously if you guys haven't heard sirens, you are missing out on life.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
aggiefan33
196 IQ
i think i like Where You Are better just because i heard it first. Sirens is good, though.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
Where you are better is like a generic hometown screamo album to me. Sirens just evokes so many emotions from the music and is way beyond screamo.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
aggiefan33
196 IQ
eh, to each his own. i still need to give Sirens some more listens, so it'll probably grow on me more.