This is a shot from behind-the-scenes of Stargate Atlantis, and looks like a pretty sweet acoustic guitar. So can anyone speculate at what brand/model ect. that it might be? It's typical luck that the head is just out-of-shot so we can't see the name xD
Attachments:
ron17 (Custom).JPG
looks like an ibanez, i would say epiphone pr-5e except for the bridge...and epi doesnt do flamed tops like that.
its got a venetion cutaway for sure that might help if your searching online
id say ibanez but im not really an acoustic expert. now if it was an electric...
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
i just watched the film stargate, ace film
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by SilverSpurs616
Sweet, that's pretty helpful and Ibanez is my favourite so that's a bonus

Ibanez acoustic guitars aren't very good though...

Electric guitars? Ibanez makes some really great guitars.

Acoustics... I wouldn't touch them.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
now that i take a second look it very well may not have a venetian cutaway i think it might be a reg one but its real hard to see, but it def. is an ibanez you can tell by the bridge
Quote by captivate
Ibanez acoustic guitars aren't very good though...

Electric guitars? Ibanez makes some really great guitars.

Acoustics... I wouldn't touch them.

ibanez acoustics are great, i've played more than a few and there tone was amazing on the solid tops, even their laminate tops sound better then other guitars in their price range.
[quote="'[DookieShoes"]']ibanez acoustics are great, i've played more than a few and there tone was amazing on the solid tops, even their laminate tops sound better then other guitars in their price range.

Not any of the ones I've played. I played a good 3 or 4 in the guitar store just last week while I was buying my brother a Christmas present. It just doesn't compare to other brands like Norman, Seagull, or Takamine for the same price.

My main issue with Ibanez is the quality. All the ones I've played just don't feel or look well made. Sloppy gluing all over the inside and iffy paint jobs.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
it looks like an ibanez, its hard to tell for sure though. the bridge looks almost identical to the AEF18E's as does the cutaway. but (as has already been pointed out) ibanez doesn't make great acoustics. i made the mistake of asking for one for my birthday a few years ago. whoops.
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Ibanez acoustics aren't that good in my opinion. If you're looking for a cheap acoustic with good sound, go for a Yamaha.

Once again, this isn't a debate about whether Ibanez acoustics are good or not. I just want to know what guitar it is.
Quote by SilverSpurs616
This is a shot from behind-the-scenes of Stargate Atlantis, and looks like a pretty sweet acoustic guitar. So can anyone speculate at what brand/model ect. that it might be? It's typical luck that the head is just out-of-shot so we can't see the name xD

RONAN PLAYS GUITAR? omg my favorite show! i can't tell what it is either.

I played an ibanez the other day and it sounded really dull. The takamine's i played had far better tone.

EDIT: did anyone notice the slide on his pinkie?

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777
RONAN PLAYS GUITAR? omg my favorite show! i can't tell what it is either.

I played an ibanez the other day and it sounded really dull. The takamine's i played had far better tone.

EDIT: did anyone notice the slide on his pinkie?

Haha yeah, there's some videos of him (well, Jason) playing guitar on youtube I think. I noticed the slide too.
Yeah, ibanez acoustics are nothing to get excited about though. Anyways! Stargate atlantis+slide guitar=win.
Pot
Kettle
Black