Page 5 of 6
Quote by nashawa
I'm confused as to what this means. Didn't you just post the artwork?

i think the puzzle is complete now, when the link was posted they were just giving pieces to it daily. i might be wrong though.
Yeah when he first posted it there were only two puzzle pieces of the artwork. Now it's complete.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by InstantAXonHero
If I'm at home, I'm so going, if not, catching them in Southampton!

Southampton Guildhall? I saw the Gaslight Anthem there. I got lost on the way there from the train station somehow and missed the first supporting act.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by nashawa
I'm confused as to what this means. Didn't you just post the artwork?

Yeah wow wtf. When I posted it there was like 3 or 4 pieces on there
Quote by I.O.T.M
Southampton Guildhall? I saw the Gaslight Anthem there. I got lost on the way there from the train station somehow and missed the first supporting act.

No idea which venue, but I'd really like to catch them when they're down.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I wasn't that big on that song, but I'll probably pre-order the 7" tonight sometime anyway.
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
I've got the most limited pressing of each record they've done with b9 so far, and I wanted to continue with this one. But they don't seem to have pressing info anywhere :S
Last.fm

Yeah I just got a pre-paid credit card to buy it, doing it now. Getting the big package plus that 7" that I didn't get yet.
Last.fm

Apparently the new album leaked. I'm dl'ing it to see if it's real.

Edit: It's real.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Last edited by guitar_rules311 at Sep 5, 2011,
What stuff is best to listen to by PBC to get me into the band? I am seeing them support Rise Against in November so I thought I'd take a listen.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Get the album "Sometimes Things Just Disappear" and repeatedly listen to Hollow Place, Burned Out in a Jar, Our Ballads and Another Night in the Rock.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I'm seeing PBC with Balance and Such Gold. Gonna be a good show.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
I prefer this newest one to chasing hamburg and in my opinion it's on a par with STJD.

What I like about the new one is that Jimmy's vocals are an improvement and have a better range. There are less lead guitar riffs however but the song structures are a lot more fluent. Overall, it's a more consistent record than the other two. Each song is of a similar standard. On Chasing Hamburg I found I enjoyed a select few tracks more than others, whereas this has no particularly weak moments.

For some reason I don't think the lyrics are as good as on the other two records but some song's lyrics have grown on me...
How many people were there?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Around 25, then some random people in the shop who were just trying to buy records, then the store staff. Pretty intimate show.

They were playing a full show later tonight, though, so most people probably caught them there.

I talked to Jimmy for a bit after the show. I really wanted to talk to him before the show (he was right across from me looking at records) but I punked out
Really liking the new album, only a few listens so far but it's definitely pretty good. I think Jimmy's vocals have improved a lot. Only complaint is that thus far none of the songs really jump out and grab me like on their other records. Still all over quality though, loving it thus far.
Amazingly, I've never bothered to check these guys out. Three best songs for me to youtube, gogogogo.
Last edited by Magero at Oct 11, 2011,
Quote by brad5992
I got the big pre order package in the mail from B9 today. Still yet to hear it (except Killin It and Screams in Caves)

Me too man, might spin it tomorrow if I get time.

And Magero-man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taEsbruzXDA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze8WMNaRcfE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8CnSL-6DFY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klRU264jqyI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwICVsVOMhA
Last.fm

Quote by 12shinn21

Listening nyar. Liking this so far. The first song's intro riff has a cool sludge sorta vibe to it and it transitions nicely into the verse. Diggin' this. Don't think it's particularly revolutionary, but no one said it had to be, and I can definitely see myself listening to these guys. For some reason I thought these guys sounded like Minus The Bear or Closure In Moscow. Also makes me think of Rise Against a bit. Aren't they Aussie boys, too?
Still waiting on my deluxe pre-order package thingie :/ The new album isn't really growing on me too much though tbh. I think it's the best album vocally, but as other people have said, there's a lack of stand out songs at this point.

Hey cool, I've never actually heard the demo before, that To the Engravers song sounds awesome! *downloads demo*
Workin my magic to get this girl I like to go to the show on Friday.

EDIT: Aaaaaaand she's busy

Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Last edited by synestershadows at Oct 11, 2011,
So today I put on my ancient Polar Bear Club shirt and it doesn't fit anymore. And to top it off, I had to miss half their set last month cause I had an English paper due by midnight that night. Why am I so unlucky with this band?!