I think if you practice and try hard and long enough, anybody can sound very good.

Possibly?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Any extent. Everyone has their own style. Not everyone can have a range like opera singers, but anyone can sing in some form.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
i used to suck balls at singing, and now, about two years later, i can sing pretty alright.
I'm certain this was done in the past few days...(no searchbar jokes for me thanks)

They say that as long as you aren't tonedeaf, then you can learn to sing.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
I suppose to some extent it can be learned. You probably have to have a naturally good voice already but it can certainly can be developed through teaching and practice.
I never used to be able to hold long notes but by practicing I can do them fine now.
Hell maybe if you have a ****ty voice it can still be learned.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
anyone can practice,be dedicated, and make a good sound.
same as guitar,you dont need lessons
unless you are inable to teach yourself the material
You can learn plenty of small things that will help tremendously (spellcheck?)

like keeping your tongue lower in your mouth keeps from making a nasaly sound.

It just depends on how much you want to look into it
You can learn to sing extremely well, but your range is probably limited to genetics
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Babbs
i used to suck balls at singing, and now, about two years later, i can sing pretty alright.

Now you can devote time to learning grammar.

Singing can be learned but, as with most things, its much easier for a child to learn than an adult. Also you need to train your ear to develop relative pitch.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
You can learn to sing extremely well, but your range is probably limited to genetics

I'm inclined to agree with you. I have quite a deep voice so obviously I'm never going to be able to reach the higher notes and by contrast, someone with a high voice will never be able to reach the notes I reach but I suppose you can be taught within your natural ability.

That being said I do know someone who is a completely hopeless singer. Lessons have done nothing to improve his singing and hes been trying to learn for years. He's a good guitarist but he really can't sing for ****.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
I'm inclined to agree with you. I have quite a deep voice so obviously I'm never going to be able to reach the higher notes and by contrast, someone with a high voice will never be able to reach the notes I reach but I suppose you can be taught within your natural ability.

That being said I do know someone who is a completely hopeless singer. Lessons have done nothing to improve his singing and hes been trying to learn for years. He's a good guitarist but he really can't sing for ****.

Yea i know some people like that. Their talent has been condensed into one sole area, and refuses to spread out evenly
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!