My band name is "Holocaust Of Suicides" (Putting up flame shield for it making no sense)

I'm looking for a pic maybe of like someone holding a knife to their throat and having the name possibly on the knife.

Or a really weird, eerie picture and having the band name in eerie letters.

OR a picture you think goes with it.

Your help is very appreciated!
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box

Oh dear....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
So get on google images, find a pic that'll work, and shoop the band's name on it? It ain't rocket surgery or brain science or anything.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by metaldud536
Will you have permission to use the pictures without the owner's consent?

^that too. Using pictures without permission (unless it's a stock photo) = not cool.
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
I find it quite amusing how you raise a flame shield for your band name not making sense but not for naming it after the holocaust and suicide, which, lets face it, are pretty controversial subjects...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
I find it quite amusing how you raise a flame shield for your band name not making sense but not for naming it after the holocaust and suicide, which, lets face it, are pretty controversial subjects...

who cares seriously
Quote by Empathica1928
who cares seriously

Jews and people who have lost friends to suicide maybe?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Empathica1928
who cares seriously

Jews,and neo Nazis maybe.
that name sucks anyways,think of a better one.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Just pay soem scene chicks to pose with knives, and shoop in some blood
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by IDread

Eh, grow up. Pleanty of bands use controversial subjects in their names. It's called shock value and it gets attention.
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H

Still laughing at the name.

To contribute, that logo sounds cool, seems a bit bland though. For starters its great, but try to get some better ideas if you get bigger.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by Garou1911
Eh, grow up. Pleanty of bands use controversial subjects in their names. It's called shock value and it gets attention.

I know that, I just found it funny how the TS didn't seem to notice it. Actually he probably did notice but I can't think of a better way of describing it at 1:15 in the morning.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I

amidoinitrite?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
(Putting up flame shield for it making no sense)

QUOTE]

You should have put up flame shield for having a crappy band name.

EDIT: Don't feel like fixing the quote so deal with it.
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

^
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Since your bandname makes no sense here is an EP cover that makes no sense either.

Pure. Gold.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.