So for the people who have been to concerts up close, you probably have noticed like a pick holder thing on the microphone right? Its pretty long and it holds about 7-8 picks.

its just like a little holder thing that clips onto the microphone so artists so that they can get another pick if they drop theirs.

does anyone know what they are called?