I've been screwed by genetics and can no longer have real ice cream. The only kind I can have is lactose free, and they only make it in vanilla. Any ideas for adding some zazz to it besides the obvious toppings like chocolate syrup.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Vanilla is a god among itself, I don't understand why people must defile its greatness with superfluous toppings....

....try a cherry.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Up to 90% of Caucasians become lactose-intolerent, compared to 10% for everyone else (apparently). So i wouldn't worry.

Many places sell lactose-intolerent ice cream.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
chocolate. iz good
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Up to 90% of Caucasians become lactose-intolerent, compared to 10% for everyone else (apparently). So i wouldn't worry.

No, first I was lactose Intolerant. Now I have UCS. And the only lactose free I can find is vanilla (which isnt bad, but gets old after a while).
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
mix strawberries in!!!!! come on, it could be good...
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Root Beer Floats. Actually, any soda will work, root beer is just the more classical way to go.
Vanilla ice cream is the best.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Any normal topping on any sort of sundae ever will work on ****ty non dairy ice cream justas well as real kick ass ice cream
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Put some nuts (lol) on it and maybe some chocolate sauce (lol oh god)
Sail upon the open skies
You actually have what would be considered the correct genetics for a mammal. Most of the human race is all abnormal for being able to produce the protein lactase past a certain age, and therefore being able to eat dairy products their whole lives.
Quote by A8039077

http://www.foodreactions.org/intolerance/lactose/prevalence.html

Not quite 90% of caucasians. It ranges wildly across caucasian groups.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
http://www.foodreactions.org/intolerance/lactose/prevalence.html

Not quite 90% of caucasians. It ranges wildly across caucasian groups.

Fair 'nuff.

My source is one of the gastric doctors i did work experience with, so nothing written.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by Gargantuan

I'm sorry

I don't know why but I just cannot stand ice cream.

I think I might of had a bad experience with it when I was a wee lad.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Spoon some peanut butter onto it and then poor chocolate syrup onto it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Spoon some peanut butter onto it and then poor chocolate syrup onto it.

Best. Idea. Ever.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
vanilla ice cream+malt powder+chocolate syrup= ;D
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.