what do you think? im sort of on the fence about it, i mean probably not, they dont actually do stuff with you. search bar came up with nothing, but im sure theres a therad about this somewhere, if you know of one ill just close this one.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I actually relate better to people in the pit then I do real life.

I wish I could just escape into the pit all day.

To bad nobody in the pit ever recognises me.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
idk some online friends would be really great friends if they weren't so damn far away.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
welll

no
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Heck no. I hate all my online friends.

Except for you dear pit monkeys.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Quote by deanfreak93
idk some online friends would be really great friends if they weren't so damn far away.

exactly, i mean, i hate most of the pit but the people that are cool make it worth it. but tehy all live in England and stuff.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Quote by Silent_Jester13

who are you?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I wouldn't say I have any online friends. I did back in the day of going on MSN a ridiculous amount, but not really any more.

But I'd have to say yeah online friends are real friends. They're people somewhere that you get along with.

Unless its some 40-year old virgin trying to get in your knickers. This may be an online friend, but does not have your best interests at heart.
Quote by deanfreak93

I agree. one of my closest friends is someone I met on a message board and I've now been to visit her twice (halfway across the country), talk to on the phone on a regular basis, and she's working on coming to visit me. I also have another friend I met on a message board that's a close friend of mine, lives closer, and we go to wwe shows together. I absolutely consider them real friends, so I would say online friends could be real friends.
i dont think so

they probably make you laugh and stuff, but in reality, they really dont give a flying **** about you

unless both of you are hermits
Yes. Plenty of my friends originated on MSN and I've been lucky enough to meet a fair few of them.
Quote by Fuzzbox91
what do you think? im sort of on the fence about it, i mean probably not, they dont actually do stuff with you. search bar came up with nothing, but im sure theres a therad about this somewhere, if you know of one ill just close this one.

Well uh what do you want them to do with you??
Sail upon the open skies
Well, I don't know. I have friends over the net whom I've known for 4 years, and we get along great, but we've never talked on the phone or anything. I'm too scared it will be awkward so I haven't tried calling them or anything.

But yeah, I think it's easier to be yourself over the net and you meet people who understand you better. I think online friends can be real friends, but I will always put the ones I have in real life before the ones óver the net.
XIAOXI
Quote by deanfreak93

I know!!!!

It friggin sucks, most of my online friends are in different countries, which sucks ass.

I'm making it a point to meet ALL of them eventually though.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I talk about my friend on XboxLive sometimes as if i know him and met him, but thats because I used to have 5 hour conversations with him everyday for about 7 months. I talked to him more than my real friends and family.

Strange child, I know. But it happened.
I wouldn't believe in the possibility of best friends with an online friend. But online friends do exist, and some can be really good friends, but they can't be Best Friends with you because you are basically talking to them behind a screen.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
I accomplish more things with online friends than I do with in person ones
but most of what I do is discussion based.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I met a friend on xbox live. Although he went to my school and I knew who he was, we just never talked. But I prefer real friends over online ones.
Quote by XxLloydxX
I wouldn't believe in the possibility of best friends with an online friend. But online friends do exist, and some can be really good friends, but they can't be Best Friends with you because you are basically talking to them behind a screen.

So what does a person have to do to be your best friend? You can't be there for someone from behind a screen?
You're*
No, which is why I don't care when I piss you off.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I think online friends can lead into real life friends? I've been on some messageboards since I was 12 or 13 years old and I grew up talking to these people.. they seem like they'd be cool in real life, and if I met them at shows or something I think they'd be good 'real life' friends.
Does anybody have any in real life friends that you only talk to on the internet
You physically know the person, you see them and such
but you are only friends on the internet

lol
I do and I find it weird.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Silent_Jester13

I recognized you
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Yes, they are friends.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Isn't a real friend someone that connect with and share common interests?
I mean, I don't really think it matters the medium of how you communicate with eachother...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
only the people in the DT. ( cause they're that cool )
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by deanfreak93

This.

Anyways, I have had one instance where I actually recognized an online friend around town, on a vacation to Florida..it was weird. But now I see him every time he visits for the summer
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by iceman95
Isn't a real friend someone that connect with and share common interests?
I mean, I don't really think it matters the medium of how you communicate with eachother...

i guess thats one way of putting it, and by "doing stuff" i mean hanging out or skateboardign or playing painrtball or jamming or whatever, not the pit definition
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????