how the **** does one get cyber bullied?! i mean if you're on lets say the pit and you get called a n00b guess what leave!! so can someone please explain to me how the **** does one get CYBER BULLIED or what are you know things that happen when one is cyber bullied. I mean when I think of bullying I think of a punk kid getting raped/beaten/raped again/castrated/his anus eaten/his stick jerked by a tube that slides over his wang but the tube has tons of nails inside it >______________________> or he gets gangraped by hordes of girls and they jeer at him you know the usual stuff
By being diagnosed with depression then getting put down by people you thought were really great potential friends. Don't be such a little bitch about this. I saw you in the other thread you were a total dick!!!!!
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
To tell you the truth I don't know why people let it happen to them. If someone is being a jerk then you should just block them and/or remove them from your friends list. It's not that hard.
Yeah, i wonder the same thing man

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
when you start getting messages day and night harassing you, when you get threats
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Shut the **** up noob.

It's talking about how school girls won't insult each other to their face. They will only make fun of each others shirts through myspace where you can't even see it.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
well can someone tell me WHERE this takes place in irc/chatrooms/forums/aim/msn/games LIKE WHERE?!??!
Basically, scrubs that can't change their IP start shit on forums and are unprepared for the backlash. Once retaliation is in full swing, their full time spent online they get flooded with hateful or threatening e-mails, IMs, possibly even viruses. In severe cases, one can't even go online. Depression sets in when the person in question realizes that the internet is the only place where their life had any remote sense of meaning.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
cuz i wanna get aprooached by a n!gga and see what he says and then when he tries to e bully me ill rick roll his ass and then send him to ********/tubgirl/kids in sandbox/two girls one cup/bme pain olympics all the same time
Cyber bullying is when you punch your fist through your computer screen and it goes through and hits the other user from his computer, duh. Everyone knows this.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
dude i've been banned on soo many forums I even got banned here but then i got unbanned >_>
Stfu faggot, gtfo. No one likes you. Your a worthless piece of Sh1t.

How do you feel now?
some pepole get really emotional over stuff like that.
Pepole can be cruel over the internet, just by harrasing someone like constantly sending them mean things to get their laughs.
because the kid has probly been babied and havent grown up yet. like when a little kid cries if you put something on his plate he doesnt like, he can either whine about it or just dont eat it. but what do they choose to do
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
I believe it's a lot more complex than that.
Especially with social networking sites that stem from large groups of kids in schools.

You've got a few kids making a million profiles just to put you down, spreading rumors and everything.

Especially when it comes to teenage girls.

Not only are they over sensitive and over dramatic, but god damn are they vicious.
i've been sucessfully using the interwebz since like 1994 when i was like 3 and I never got any threats okay so maybe i had aol in like 95 and got bombarded with penis pill ads but that was about the worst it got
Quote by amd123
well can someone tell me WHERE this takes place in irc/chatrooms/forums/aim/msn/games LIKE WHERE?!??!

myspace
damn, have they heard of block/refuse/private profiles?!?! and anyways doesn't everyone know the number of friends you have on facebook/myspace is a load of bull cuz i know tons of people who have like 4523452 friends on their profiles but in school they will literally only talk to 5 people for the entire ****ing day.
Cyber bullying doesn't actually happen. It's a conspiracy. I've never met anyone or have heard of anyone in REAL life who has had this happen to them. We always just hear it on the news. We're all on the internet quite a bit, and we can't even figure out how this happens. Makes no sense.
wow.... i walked into that ****
would this be a case of cyber bullying as in you bullying me with those horrific images that will now never allow my pen0r to get up again?
Quote by amd123
I think of bullying I think of a punk kid getting raped/beaten/raped again/castrated/his anus eaten/his stick jerked by a tube that slides over his wang but the tube has tons of nails inside it >______________________> or he gets gangraped by hordes of girls and they jeer at him you know the usual stuff

You should seriously see a therapist, no joke.
yea...
ill get around to it someday just can't afford it

oh well
seriously lets get back on topic
if people get cyber bullied do they get real life bullied too? cuz that would suck like the girl who was kiddnapped in florida and then raped/beaten and then they videotaped it and put it on youtube would that be like two counts of bullying cyber+real life?
Quote by amd123
yea...

oh well
if people get cyber bullied do they get real life bullied too? cuz that would suck like the girl who was kiddnapped in florida and then raped/beaten and then they videotaped it and put it on youtube would that be like two counts of bullying cyber+real life?

I got bullied on Habbo Hotel because I had no furni, it's no laughing matter.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
well what about all the people who get bullied here yes thats right right here in UG's very own pit????!??!?
Quote by amd123
yea...

oh well

No the act of bullying in camera and then putting it on the internet is not cyber bullying. It's when people bully you on the internet. For example make a youtube video, upload it, then suddenly you got a bunch of comments telling you to kill yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVEfhY-pi8

Watch and observe.
Quote by metaldud536
No the act of bullying in camera and then putting it on the internet is not cyber bullying. It's when people bully you on the internet. For example make a youtube video, upload it, then suddenly you got a bunch of comments telling you to kill yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVEfhY-pi8

Watch and observe.

His 'I'm Cool' video has 160,000 views and thousands of comments telling him to die

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
so metal dud if i told you that since your avatar is a jackass thus you are one too now you should go to a donkey show as the main attraction would that be cyber bullying?
Quote by amd123
so metal dud if i told you that since your avatar is a jackass thus you are one too now you should go to a donkey show as the main attraction would that be cyber bullying?

I guess........*takes out razor*
so now if i use your avatar as my avatar would that also be cyber bullying?
Quote by amd123
so now if i use your avatar as my avatar would that also be cyber bullying?

No, that would make you a candidate for being Mandy Moore'd.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
TS....just....

stop.

Seriously.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
by blackmailing thru internet.

a person can be defaced on the interwebs, no?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian