Never had a myspace before, I just recently made one for music. How do I go about making it awesome? Like add stuff about me and color and stuff.

EDIT: its a musicians profile, I dont need scantily clad pictures of me infront of a mirror with a cell phone camera. Thanks though.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Last edited by 812many at Nov 30, 2008,
Delete the account now. Or you will regret it, trust me.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
First, make crappy music on garage band and then throw it up there without even listening to it. Then proceed to spam the living hell out of everyone you know and see how many views you can get.

GO!
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
First, make crappy music on garage band and then throw it up there without even listening to it. Then proceed to spam the living hell out of everyone you know and see how many views you can get.

GO!

thats what i did!!!!
take pictures of your scantily clad self in the mirror while posing provocatively. indicate your love to your boyfriend with lots of little notes and cute picture slideshows.

as for "stuff about me" I suggest finding one of those nifty surveys. be sure to include your date of birth, governmental identification number, credit card numbers, home address, favorite color, and farthest you've ever gone on a first date.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
Make sure you use a background that gives casual viewers epilepsy and chose the curls font in pale yellow and slap up old and annoying youtube videos of cats. Make up various **** about how awesome you are and pad it all out with some terrible amateur photography of yourself using a mirror and a grainy cellphone camera.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
First you need to delete it. Then you need to hit your computer with a baseball bat (nails in bat are optional) then you can either: A.) take a piss on one the open circuits or B.) Go play music. Everywhere else. In ACTUAL reality.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
whats up with the myspace bashing? is it an old joke i missed or what?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
whats up with the myspace bashing? is it an old joke i missed or what?

no, its a new joke that you are getting in on. Good job!
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
make sure nobody can get back to the home page or turn off your song once they get there.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.