Page 1 of 3
i would like a smoke right now but i really can't get outside undetected. If i place towels under the doors of my bathroom, spray some ****, run the fan and the shower, will the smell be masked and not linger? getting caught is NOT an option, so i wont do it unless i am definitly safe.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
all you need to do is get a water bottle, cut the end off, stuff it with bounce drier sheets and exhale into that. Your smoke will smell like bounce.
Don't smoke...
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Just...dont?

I dont know, I'm not an idiot.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

1) Take off your shirt so the smoke doesn't smell it up
2) Open a window
3) Lean out of said window
4) Smoke
5) Close window, wash hands, use mouthwash/chew gum
6) Profit
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
wow. the guitar community doesnt smoke? it must not be cool anymore!!
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
urm. It will linger in a bathroom since its a closed space, unless u leave the extractorfan on for like 20 min. and running shower will make smell worse.
Quote by _testament_
all you need to do is get a water bottle, cut the end off, stuff it with bounce drier sheets and exhale into that. Your smoke will smell like bounce.

Guaranteed to work. A paper towl/toilet paper roll works as well.
Sorry to act like the innocent 3rd grader but smoking is just stupid. No one even cares anymore.
smoke comes off of the cigarette too. what do i do about that?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
i would like a smoke right now but i really can't get outside undetected. If i place towels under the doors of my bathroom, spray some ****, run the fan and the shower, will the smell be masked and not linger? getting caught is NOT an option, so i wont do it unless i am definitly safe.

well i don't know. i know for a fact the towel idea won't work. the smoke from a cig is very hard to mask. i know the water bottle trick works for weed. i don't know how it would work for cigarets though.
Quote by _testament_

This. It's called a sploof, and they are a great thing.
Quote by Stoner stone

NO it's just that the majority of the users on this site (myself included) are ****ing lame
the least you guys can do is respect his choices. i'm sure he's well aware of the health risks by now.
Bah.
Fags suck. (no pun intended)

It's addictive and it doesn't get you high up in the clouds.

Smoke pot, fella.
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
NO it's just that the majority of the users on this site (myself included) are ****ing smart

fix'd

And I'll leave this thread at that.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Stoner stone

Do this, it will work just fine.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by Dio10101
Sorry to act like the innocent 3rd grader but smoking is just stupid. No one even cares anymore.

Someone just got out of class.
Quote by Stoner stone

well the guitar community has never been all that cool. smoking, however, has always been cool, and always will be. right? anyway, you can't smoke without leaving any trace of scent, for the least amount of stink, your best bet is to just hang out your window.
Man, EVEN if the people who you dont want to catch you DO smoke (apologies for caps) they are gonna smell it.

If they don't smoke, you aint got a wallmarts' employees' chance on Black Friday

However, studying a blend of accoustics and air flow/pressure may help in the future and make you good at mikeing amps
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Why don't you wait until everybody is asleep and go out of your bedroom window? That's what I did when I used to smoke pot. If you have a two story house, go down the stairs and out a window. If someone sees or hears you going downstairs, get a drink of soda or something.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
ok man this will make it safe for sure get some bounce sheets (the ones you use for laundry) and put them in a empty toilet paper role thing. Then when you take a drag and you are exhaling put the empty tiolet paper roll with bounce sheets in it to your mouth and blow the smoke through it cause it filters it and there is no smell!!! Just crach crack the window just a tiny bit so it isnt noticeably smoky in there. (this also works amazing for smokin weed inside not just cigs)
Quote by Stoner stone
smoke comes off of the cigarette too. what do i do about that?

if your bathroom has a window, just smoke in your bathroom with the window open, then actually take a shower and after washing yourself the soap smell will be carried through the smoke and get the cigarette smell out of the bathroom. You also won't smell like cigarette smoke.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Well befor I found out my parents didnt care I use to get some straws and put them together and hook it to the end of a cig and just crack the window enough to let the cig and straw out...Then make another for you smoke to blow out the smoke...I use to do it all time time and it works...
Quote by Sicon
Well befor I found out my parents didnt care I use to get some straws and put them together and hook it to the end of a cig and just crack the window enough to let the cig and straw out...Then make another for you smoke to blow out the smoke...I use to do it all time time and it works...

Man, I own my own house, but I'm gonna try this. Genius.
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
i used to smoke for a few years, when i needed to do it indoors i'd go in my bathroom, blow the smoke through an empty roll of toilet paper with dryer sheets stuffed inside of it and flush the filter down the toilet. never got caught, but my parents arent too sharp; and the bathroom i smoked in was upstairs, and my parents room downstairs.

a window is a much better option. OH and if you do it in the bathroom turn on the shower water really hot i guess so it gets steamy.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Can't you just say you're going for a walk or something?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Just try to find a way outside. Its not as hard as you might think i always sneak outside while ppl are all around the house.
Ill let you in on this little secret.

Smoking is only fun when your trying to hide from your parents while doing it. After they are cool with it its just a filth dirty nasty hard to kick habit.
Quote by MegaShreeder
Bah.
Fags suck. (no pun intended)

It's addictive and it doesn't get you high up in the clouds.

Smoke pot, fella.

It gets you a little bit woozy for a minute or two if you don't smoke regularly.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by The Sallad
Ill let you in on this little secret.

Smoking is only fun when your trying to hide from your parents while doing it. After they are cool with it its just a filth dirty nasty hard to kick habit.

I'll let you in on this little secret.

Smoking is cool. Non-smokers give smokers cancer by constantly spewing hate. Smoking makes you live longer and would cure every known disease if not for the non-smokers ruining it for everyone.
Quote by jmilli2
I'll let you in on this little secret.

Smoking is cool. Non-smokers give smokers cancer by constantly spewing hate. Smoking makes you live longer and would cure every known disease if not for the non-smokers ruining it for everyone.

new smoking adverts lol
Quote by snipelfritz
I used to think that way. Then, I went through high school without getting laid once.

well u did it wrong.
Page 1 of 3